Reviews for The ghost horse
Kate chapter 1 . 3/12
Beautiful! This is an amazing poem.
oxytocin chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I love this! A quick tempo, fast rhyming and about horses as well! What more could you ask for? (I'm a horse fanatic!) :)
leen02x chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
*over my head but good*
Andromeda chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
o very good! He's a ghost horse! One thing I noticed about your poetry (or at least in the poems I've read so far) is that you don't really put the lines into stanzas by your rhyme scheme. Most people group their poems with stanzas of 4 lines in either abab or aabb format, and while your poem is in abab format, you haven't done that and I just thought that was interesting. It's good to do things differently!
Kyalia chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Things don't have to be merely real or merely an illusion. You're good this writing stuff- you should join the Queryfest! (IE, the giant bunch of people who write query letters to everywhere early in the morning (think 1-5am, thanks to coffee). I do, although no nibbles yet. Grr...) Good poem. Makes me think.
Wrider chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
The horse died and became a ghost! :-( Sorry, I love horses...ah yes, I do love the poem! Very nice imagery, could see the storm, and um, milky eyes. Keep writing!