Reviews for I remember
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Hi,

Wow! I read it twice. Its excellent! The first few lines really stand out. Very good use of words.

I quote:

"I remember when I used to ramble,

Along the tree lined country lanes,

And I saw the flowers choked by brambles,

Trying to reach the sun in vain."

I loved the way that Rhymed. I don't know if anyone has told you but you have talent. This poem relects that and you should be proud of that. I happened to click on your name and here I am eyes popping out of head staring amlost speachless at the page. This is great!

Thanks for sharing :)
Andromeda chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
very nicely written and it made me think. What a terrible tragedy that was. Nicely done!
Kyalia chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Yeah... I'm a Washingtonian, and I visited the Pentagon the night of 9/11- my friends (the most popular guy in the school, along with the geekiest computer nerd, seriously) came to my house, and we baked cookies to take to the firefighters there. We could smell the smoke at my house, and my dad heard it happen (he works right across the Potomac, in the notorious Watergate). I was in NVa at the time, so I didn't see/hear it- but that night, it was pretty horrible. And I have a brother-in-law who worked in the WTC- I thought he was dead for several hours. Anyway, the poem made me think. Good one.