Reviews for Life Such As It Is
Getuie chapter 8 . 5/5/2004
Okay, I'm only reviewing this chapter, but obviously I've read through the others right? *remains oblivious to any hint of reviewing every chapter* hehe...
I'm glad you're writing this down. I know that I get a lot of spiritual struggles and it's so hard when you feel like you're standing alone. Where I live, spiritual warfare isn't something spoken about... even at churches where they believe in attacks from the demonic... so it's good to know that there are others that aren't as scared to be open about it...
Thank you for writing this. It's really a blessing to read and I have immense respect for you for doing this because I know it's really hard to "expose" (for lack of finding a better word) yourself.
Sweet Salvation chapter 7 . 5/5/2004
This has to be the most religious and emotional story I have read in my life. It also has many situations I can compare to. My friend tells me of many demon encounters she has, and it sounds exactly like what you describe. I say if you wanted to publish this, you would be helping thousands of Christians worldwide. I give you full creadit. I'm still very amazed when I remind myself that this isn't a published peice, and I think about how lucky I am that I read this. This just might help me recover myself in my faith.
I am very eager for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Andrea Christine chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
This is amazing. I'm glad I got to read the longer version. I want to read more of your work here when I have more time to read. God Bless.
Jesus Freak 2006 chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
WOW... great testimony! The Lord has really worked through your life. amazing how many trials you have gone through and still you come back to HIM. I am pretty sure there is a verse about that somewhere... God is really great and wonderful and I hope that everything goes well for you. I was just wondering if you could tell me more about speaking in tounges though. my e-mail is if you want to talk sometime!
Relaen chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Hey, i know you asked me to read this forever and a year ago and I haven't and I'm sorry, but I've read it now and you have gone through a lot of trials in your life...I thank God for keeping you safe and pray that he continues to do so. This is a truly amazing testimony and I'm sure you'll reach many with it's message
kyitumon chapter 6 . 5/31/2003
Thanks for that, that does make alot of sense to me. Sorry to bother you with that - I'm still a new Christian (I accepted Christ about a year and a half ago), and there's still a lot of things I'm still learning.

Good job with this, it's going great.
wouldn't you like to know chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Tabbi, you are are strong willed writer, i know you have talent within you. I've always know you as a strong person, but now i know your stronger than i could have ever imagined. Tabbi, never forget who your friends and family are and remember that i will always be there for you.
Kyitumon chapter 3 . 5/15/2003
Hey - I just wanted to comment on speaking in tongues. was just a little worried, because you never mentioned if you could translate what she was saying. I've never heard anyone speak in tongues before, but my Youth Pastor told me that a person shouldn't speak in tongues without a translater there to translate. After all - how can you know what she says to be true if you don't know what she's saying?

Other than that, this is a great story. It sounds like most of the people in your family are really strong Christians - you have no idea how lucky you are to blood-related Christians. My parents aren't very strong Christians and my brothers an Atheist, so it's hard sometimes. But keep up the good work.
Shymk chapter 5 . 4/28/2003
Frighteningly powerful testimony. If it wasn't for having seen similar things, it would have been too freaky to be true... but I know the truth of it. One question I have is, have you learned how to do spiritual warfare more effectively? Obviously this is more in the early stages or learning, but still... Have you read up on this? I'd like to shat with you about this sometime...

Oh there was one thingy that I could call a mistake... You said that the three demons that gained possession was religion, confusion and witchcraft and then afterwards you said that the two gained right to oppress you... which two of the three? or was it supposed to be three?

Be blessed
Needa S chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
I'm back again! This is a very deep! Good job putting it together. Sorry I never got around to writing you. I just stay so busy I haven't had a chance. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. Keep writing..
Needa S chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Don't take this wrong because I think it is an awesome story. But you know this would make a great movie. Sorry I left earlier but I have so muuch to do. I will read your other chapter tomorrow. Sorry I goofed on my email addy it is as follows. I will write you later...Keep those keys hot you are very talented!. I gotta run take care and God Bless.
Needa S chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Great story! I shall read on.. Keep writing. God Bless!
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
It is very sad! As of now I am working with a friend that is very depressed and if you don't mind I may write you to help me as well. If you are intrested please e-mail me. If I don't hear from you I understand. Gotta go and read the next chapter... You did a great job put this together. God Bless and keep writing..
Brenron chapter 3 . 4/12/2003
That's a powerful testimony, I look forward to reading more.
get-it-on65 chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Hey this is very well written, and I'm not trying to give you a sympathy review but I hope you're ok now, well as much as you can be ok, well this was interesting to read and you have really captured the situations you were in beautifully! cya

x

cesca

p.s. keep writing you're stuff is really cool!