Reviews for Questions
tigerlily713 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I got almost as much of a kick form reading the reviews of this poem as I did fromt he poem itself. Fun stuff, however complicated. ~Lily
Mountain Peak chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
cool poem, i like it
iustus chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
What is truth?: opinion

Where will we find it?: Everywhere.

When will we discover what lies beneath?: When we stop looking for it.

Who has the answers?: God, in my opinion.

Why are we searching?: Because we're convinced there's something that lies beneath.

How will we get the rain forest from the heath?: When we stop burning it.
exoticpoetry chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
wow we have a poem by the same name. thanks for reading my poem and submitting your nice review. i think your stuff is very good.
Seaskye chapter 8 . 5/1/2003
I like this poem (Pen and Paper) a lot, very creative and artsy. Good work, I can't wait to read more .
Princess Mulan chapter 8 . 4/23/2003
YOu're too kind.

You're a great writer and I'm happy to read your work! _

very nice poem. Very cool questions, you did an wonderful job again

writing _ good ideas.

update soon.
Excel chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Those are some really deep questions. I don't think there is a single person on this earth that can answer.
aurias chapter 7 . 4/20/2003
Very well-written and certainly makes one think that you are definitely looking forward for spring to arrive. Good work. Keep writing. :)
aurias chapter 6 . 4/20/2003
I would certainly like someone like this when I cry. A wonderful shoulder to cry on. Good job. Keep writing.
aurias chapter 5 . 4/20/2003
I like this too. Keep writing.
aurias chapter 4 . 4/20/2003
You certainly have a lot of questions. Good poem. :)
aurias chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
Where indeed! I don't know. All I know is that you have questioned really well. Good job. :)
aurias chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
"Why do I question my existence?", that's because you can think. If you can't think, you won't question! But when you continue questioning, don't end up like me. I am now very much a cynic. Nice poem. Like it very much. :)
aurias chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Good questions! I don't know the answers! :P
Princess Mulan chapter 7 . 4/14/2003
You deserve every praise of it. You're a wonderful writer. I like your style and your attitude the moment I saw the title. _

This is a good poem, too.

The waiting, the hoping! When will warm weather come!

Great job. I really like the way you write, and I mean it.

Please, update soon.