Reviews for Alone
Brandon Lee Bowden chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Hey man, I'm so reading the remix, I love ur characters. Sorry it's taking so long w/ Fatebringer, but can I refer u over to Speakers. It's written by Magemaster and Co-written by me. Hope u read. Really love this story!
Lirulin chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Such a beautiful text ! I like the way you write about this character, that lonely guy. (sory for my english ')
Switch chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
...::whimpers:: what a jerk! update, please?
bex17 chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
This was great. Now I understand! He's gay! I totally didn't get that...Good job anyway!
bex17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Sorry, but if the character's name is Mark that means he's a boy, right? Or is the main character a girl? You should try to make it clearer, but good job anyway. Now do you think you could read the first chapter of my story? It's quite long. You should search for my pen name 'bex17' and then find the story 'Mike'. Thanks! Wonderful job!
Mairi chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
that's really good. super job!
Mairi chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Really good. Nice amount of details and description, great job!
amandine chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
i knew it,i knew there was something behing!what a bitch is this Cris!update,update,update *clapping hands*
Esquirella chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
Same story though?
cameryn chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
you are such an amazing writer! the intensity your story held was incredible! this was my first time on this website, nut i do believe i have read enough work to know that this is extremely wonderful work! i hope your gonna write a fifth story to this because i'll be looking for it!
topoimoppet chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
update.

please?
Merciful Evans chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Some of your diction is awkward, and you need to edit a bit, but...wow, I'm a fan. Please continue!
MagzRL chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Lol. Sorry, forgot to say something: I'm a sucker for Romance too. Later!
Magz.
MagzRL chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
First of all, beautiful piece. Second of all, very good dramatic twist and cliffhanger. I enjoy leaving those myself. :). I did notice some grammatical and spelling errors, and maybe it wouldn't be so confusing if you maybe only used '' for his thoughts instead of "".
Finally, I really hope this isn't going the way it seems? Unless...is this going to be one of those things where the person catches the other person doing "something" and they end up feeling betrayed when really it's just a misunderstanding, and then there's an unexpected turn of events in which the truth is revealed and they end up making up and doing some very naughty stuff?
But, whatever way it is, it's a very good piece, and I love the way it's done. I don't usually read first person, because they end up a little dull, but this is totally the opposite. Funny and fresh, but lovely and sweet at the same time. Bravo!
Magz. ;).
PS: You wouldn't mind responding to this would ya?
A fan chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Very good so far. More please!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »