Reviews for Writer's Block
Andromeda chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
oh can i ever relate! lol, I always have writer's block, and it's so frustrating! hehe, maybe next time I have it I'll write a poem about it like you did, only to at least get the words flowing! Very clever, nice job
Devin J Pickrell chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
AWESOME! I can relate. Sometimes you just wanna write cuz you feel like it, but you just can't. I hate it when that happens. But when it does i just write words down, and that gives me ideas. Or I look around me and pretend i am somewhere else. Bless You, Bless Me, and Blessed Be!
TAE the Adventurer chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Whoo, yes, I can so relate to this. Nice rhyming scheme, very well written!
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Lol, this was so funny. As a fellow writer I can definitely relate to the dreaded writer's block syndrome and lack of creativity and inspiration disease. I'll read the second part now. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Kyalia chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Same as other review for other writer's block poem of yours... I like the capslock touch.
Ukiah chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Kewl, I like it.

For me, I usually got the ideas but missing the invisible glue that puts them all together into coherent form creates my WRITER'S BLOCK (that and the tv are usually enough to thwart my writing attempts).
RNL chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I know the feeling - I can go for months without writing a thing when I get WB. It bites. This is a cool poem, I like it. You have a kooky style and its kinda cool - so keep writing. R&R?

RNL