Reviews for A plea for change in America
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
interesting if very unrealistic and i dont know if your idealism would be as great to everyone, no war and such would be nice, but youve gone to the point of making everyone the same, i think that the different cultures and religions do more then bring prejudice, actually, im not a huge fan of organized religion, but seriously, having different views and looks and ideals make people interesting and their own person, i dunno, it kinda bothers me, also, without the bad, can we have the good? i dont know, but its something to think about, fairly well written, nicely done
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
This poem really says something about the world, not just America, but I defininitely disagree with your idea that the world would be a better place if everyone were the same. The idea is for everyone to actually accept that other people are different, and for all of us to stop making such a big deal out of need people who are different to make the world more interesting and colorful. As for world hunger, war, politicians, evil, and self-centered people-well, politicians and war are neccesary occasionally, but I think we all agree with you...
Keighan Moureau chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
I absolutely love this poem. I agree with all of it. I love how in the second half you seem to be mocking the world. This has to be one of the best poems I've ever read on this site.