Reviews for I Am
Muslima chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I get what your saying.

So do you believe that science made you?

Do you believe that human's have a soul, a will power? To me it's undeniable.

But do you think that science could make something like will, soul, those sacre things we all have?
catling1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
very true!

my parents should read this, there very christian and im not.

write more!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Huh. Sort of get it, sort of don't. Could be because I'm not pagan. You're not really GETTING AT it, just sort of talking round it and counting on the reader to fill in the blanks. Or maybe that was the idea.

Completeness, intensity, abandon, it is the same, it is yourself that's changed. That's how I always thought of it.
Keita chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
The thing on the bottom? That side note? Of course I got it... and I do like it alot! I have some musings posted up, but on fanfiction... in th ebible section, where the biblepushers are... I like prodding a rection out of them with my "blaspheming" so far I havn't had any negative reviews... but there will be. Oh how there will be...

Anyway, I find that if you look at how many people here are Wiccans, it's such a larger number than in the "real world". I suppose we don't need hide in the broom closet when we're online...

:oD
locke huntsley chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
not a damn thing wrong with not being christian.

ok. this seems as the start up to what could be an interesting story. if you just planned on leaving it this, shame on you. this is simply an uncompleted thought! but nurture it...you have something great being birthed into the world.

alas, not knowing much about the religion of secrets, i didn't catch the side note (it's supposed to be secret, anyways). i'm just a simple druid, sorry.
Aureya of Chocolate chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
i get it.

im not christian or wiccan or anything like that, but i get it.

i dont exactly agree, but i get it.

WHERES MY COOKIE?