Reviews for The Window
kayttea chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
wow. serious cliffhanger. i should stop reading this stuff cause i'll get freaked out but you're so good at writing it! awesome story.
suzieque2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Reminds me of Scream. You have a great writing style, it pulls the reader along never letting them lose ineterest. BRAVO! (Me thinks you should write professionally)
TheDamned6 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wow, this was very chilling! Now this just adds to my fear of opened curtains at nighttime! Oh well, this was really awesome. The description was good, it didn't dwell on small things, and I think you did well with the story in general; I think sometimes it's quite easy with this sort of story to begin to drift into the teen slasher movie kind of style, but you managed to steer clear of that. Well done, this definately did a good job of freaking me out!
Skript Talker chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wait a sec...is that it? Please tell me that's not it! You CAN'T just leave it like that! Well, maybe you can (it is your story after all) but WHY? Your a cruel one you know that? Ugh, excuse me while I regain my composure. Good story but I can't help but feel that it's all unfinished. Still good though, don't take my review the wrong way.
chickamoomoo chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Oh... Creepy... Keep up the awesome work!
Renee Courtney chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Hey, good! But I'd like to tell you that it sounds a bit like a story I had going on a different site; .com. It had the same storyline- young girl is alone at night and some guy taps on the window and calls her. I dunno. Maybe I'm just overprotective of my stories...ah... anyway, if it is derived from my story, I'd like to know. You write well. Renee' Courtney
Lily5 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
That was so good! I was seriously getting really scared!
Anagronax chapter 1 . 3/29/2003