Reviews for Golden Heresy
Diatryma chapter 14 . 3/28/2011
"Ah, Klessa, how you must chide yourself! There are no wiser eyes than your own."

Seems out of character for Klessa-is it possible Lusirimonalata has been adding a bit of a personal touch? All to make sure that souls can understand that Klessa is not to be empathized with, of course, and thus avoid any trace of heresy.
SSSRoaB chapter 110 . 12/25/2003
/Amazing./ There are simply no words to describe how great an author you are. Are you going to get these stories published? I hope you do. *rubs eyes* Whew! I just read this is one - well, two, actually - sittings. Well, now for a short break and onto the rest [of your stories]!
lilyofthevalley5 chapter 32 . 11/19/2003
love it
lilyofthevalley5 chapter 100 . 11/17/2003
This is a great story. I read your profile and cant believe all the stuff you have written.
Secretive chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
I LOVE IT!
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 110 . 7/14/2003
You know you are a truely amazing writer... the entire plot and world was cohesive and extreamly well thought out and executed, and most of all... You managed to write a charicter who... by all means i would hate to have to think like in any way form or fashion...

~points finger accusingly~ Admit it! You enjoyed every second of when you could finally kill her off! lol

Excellence knows no boundaries!

-Himitsu the hunter
BbHtrYoink chapter 110 . 7/10/2003
Yay! Another story of yours, finished. Of course, I wish it *wasn't* over, just so I could read more (terrific story, just like all the rest of yours :) ) but now I can start some of your *other* stories. Yay again! Oh dear, now I'm rambling like Lemon-whatever was. (That's my name for her; I don't care what you think of it!)
Samilia chapter 18 . 7/10/2003
I *LOATH* Lusirimonalata. She is such a hypocritical freak! (Sorry for flaming your character. Maybe you like her.)
Angharad Davies chapter 14 . 5/25/2003
"I met her gaze, and this appeared to make her blink. Of course, I couldn’t know for certain that I was the one who had made her give that tiny flinch. It could have been something that she said or thought. But I like to think that I was the cause of it, and therefore I am writing down here that I was the cause of it."

This was the point at which that I decided that I loved this story. The words were so perfectly Klessa's.

This is an excellent piece of work. Klessa, and even Lyissa and Rilleta, are compelling characters. The invocation to Elle in a prior chapter particularly impressed me-the words were beautiful and spoke of real piety.
Black Myiah chapter 24 . 5/10/2003
Very moving commentary. I still think Lusirimonalata (I still can't spell her name without looking at it) is an interesting character, though sometimes her commentaries anger me...but only a little. I still don't know who to think is evil: Rilleta or Klessa. And Lusirimonalata's commentaries aren't helping me either. (Why do I have the feeling that that was your goal?)
shadowdancer lionheart chapter 109 . 4/25/2003
Oh, yay! I LOVE this ending! I like the sense of closure it gives the other trilogy…I'm such a sucker for happy endings. Yay you and yay Pheron! And Joydancer and Seros and everybody else who finally saw the REAL truth! : ]

shadowdancer lionheart chapter 108 . 4/25/2003
OOh…I like this too. Another convert of the Dark, although I must say I like Pheron's views best.

shadowdancer lionheart chapter 107 . 4/25/2003
Ha ha! The sadist in me revels in this alternate ending…though I must say I never suspected Teridona. Intriguing (and satisfying) indeed!

-SL
shadowdancer lionheart chapter 101 . 4/25/2003
Do I detect the slightest presence of an Ego in L-priestess? And sadism, given her thoughts about Lyissa's death. And another thing – how did the first commentary get bound into the book if L-priestess wrote an alternate one?

shadowdancer lionheart chapter 99 . 4/25/2003
I just love (or loathe) the soppiness of that prayer. Perfect.

-shadowdancer lionheart