Reviews for That Witch is Me
fool-of-shadows chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Merry Meet!

I'm technically not a full Wiccan as i haven't dedicated myself yet. How long did you practice Wicca before dedicating yourself? Please email me at and tel me a few details? I'd be very grateful if you did.

Update soon!
Fellow Wican chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Merry Meet and Welcome!

Hi, I just read your story and found it very true! I myself am a Wiccan (like you couldn't tell by the name...) Anyways, it was very well written, almost like I was listening to you tell the story... It was great!

Blessed Be!
Muslima chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Kool, some of my friends are Wiccan but I am Muslim my religon is Islam. It's logical and makes sense as it fills that void in your heart, the one that you search for night and day. As a Muslim I believe in only One God. Go to it's kool.

~Muslima
karmakaze chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Please update soon! How long did you practice Wicca before deticating yourself? Please continue!
Keita chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Hey, VERY cool. Actually, insence you can buy at almost any body-and-health stores... like Promised Land or some other shop like that. They're really everywhere. But to get teh real good, magickal stuff... yes, you gotta go to a metaphysical shoppe... *sigh*

:oD
shakespeareinlove86 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Keep it up i liked it! If you want check out my stories The Legend of the Red DIamond and The Last Grand Duchesses of Russia!