Reviews for Last Song of a Starry Night
Alpharoyale chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
XD Love it!

Oh Can't wait for more!:)
Dean chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
If you are still out there and by chance receive this review, then please PLEASE do me a grand favour and update this story. I read all of your stories when they were in progress, and I'm floored to discover that was two and a half years ago (I reviewed under hudson_396 and Theron Laganas). I had a link to your profile page so that I could easily check up on you from time to time. Unfortunately for me, that link was deleted and after (literally now) years of searching I, the brainless one, realized I could track you down by looking through my review history. Thus, now I am back.

And after all that I find you haven't updated anything since I last checked. Are you still able to accept this review? Do you ever think about these stories which you started, got us hooked on, and then never continued? Do you think about continuing them? I certainly hope at least one is true. If you're wondering why I've gone to all this trouble, then it is simply because I enjoyed reading "Last Song" immensely. But also because I just cannot stand reading a story or watching a movie, putting my time into something, and then never knowing how it ends. Thirdly, a good writer should never go to waste. FictionPress needs more of them.

Please please consider returning. You'll always have a reader in me.

Ciao.
FamousOneLiners chapter 4 . 10/24/2003
I LOVE THIS!

_
MusumeMarron chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
This is so great! I absolutley love this story! Oh please continue soon! I'll be waiting for an update ;-P Keep up the good work!

Anata no Marron
ola chapter 4 . 9/19/2003
aww. that's so cute! lol. poor guy, though. thank god himura found him! please keep writing )
raine chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
why you no be updatin' no more?this be very purdy...UPDATE SOON PLEASE me likey lots!
tenshiboy chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Wow... Just wow... I've never really read a story like this, but I have to say... It's great. I sincerely wish to read more of this. Please update soon.
Germaine Amundsen chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
*squeaks* Aww! *grins adorably*

They're so precious!
ddz008 chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
Aw! This story is so cute!

SO lovely!

They're really sweet!

Please, Keep writing!

It's my second original work I have ever read but yours it's really better than the other.

If I compare it with HP fanfics, I must tell that this one is tons better than many ones!
AethraZip chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
Himura is the nicest sweetest person in the world... why are all the great guys gay? (And for that matter, why are they always characters?..)
AethraZip chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
Himura! Like Kenshin! Himura Himura Himura!

*falls off chair singing 'Himura'*

I've been looking for some nice fun yaoi . . . domo arigatou for accomodating me so wonderfully!
Edana chapter 4 . 6/21/2003
I'm glad you updated. This is such a sweet and tender story and I guess that, even if it doesn't happen much, people do fall in love right away. In this case, it makes the story all the sweeter because they feel so intensely about each other. However, there's always the danger of 'hidden pasts' and such, which would also be interesting.

Anyway, this was another great chapter with lovely interaction _ Update soon
White Raven chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
thats so sweet. but doesnt shuichi have 1 mill from his moms life insurence?
Gloria-Krasy chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
Well, the chapter was not bad, actually it was pretty good, a little fluffy but that was ok. You really make the readers feel as if they are instead of your characters. I would melt during the scene of the reveal of Himura's feelings.

I do hope they would run away. They deserve to be happy. Update soon, please.
hudson396 chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
Im so happy. I never thought this would be updated again. Thankyou so much. I really hope you write more soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »