Reviews for Disgruntled
Canela chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
I read this over two years ago, but I decided to look it up again to see if it had been updated or finished-I'm so happy to see that it was! It's hilarious, and the characters are very human, with their little quirks and histories. I was disappointed to see that you'd taken down 'The Quest Assistant,' however!
Darth T-Rex chapter 25 . 7/3/2003
Hah, I fianlly got round to R & R this story! I got a lot of time on my hand today though, as I'm skipping school.

LOL, this is really great. Very funny. I think my favourite joke is the former school bully as the judge, that's a nice ironic twist. I love the whole court scene.

This rocks! Congrats on finishing the novel!

C U,

Gareth
midzen chapter 25 . 6/29/2003
I really like this story! It's funny...poor twinkie lovers... I kinda prefer the first epilogue, though both together is alright as well. Either way, I love this story and keep up with the great writing style!
Nebulae chapter 25 . 6/13/2003
LOL! It's great! I love it tremendously! *having fun with exclamation points* This is great! I like the first epilogue better, because the shortness of it makes it a little funnier and much easier to understand. The only errors I saw were minot spelling things that spellcheck wouldn't pick up. Wow! *at a loss for words*
Nebulae again chapter 14 . 6/11/2003
I love it! I can't even think of anything to critique about it! (If you want, I'll read it again more closely later). For now, however, I have to wait to read the rest, as I have to get of the computer.
Nebulae chapter 7 . 6/11/2003
Great! The male hormones strike back. I particularly like that bit, and the bits describing the different relatively-random parts of New York. I would suggest making Sarah Anne's love-conquers-all speech a little longer or something, to get people into the moment, and I noticed one 'of' that I think was supposed to be 'off', I can't remember where. I also particularly like how you waited to tell us that Eva was a prostitute awhile after you said she was a felon. Now, off to read the rest!
serephent chapter 25 . 6/11/2003
I like the first one better.
serephent chapter 24 . 6/11/2003
still each
serephent chapter 21 . 6/11/2003
Exactly why did bud try to kill his own hitman?
serephent chapter 20 . 6/11/2003
the judge was the school bully, thats amusing. Nice take on bullying as a way to enforce social order.
serephent chapter 18 . 6/11/2003
I may have just missed this, but are all computers illegal, or just that one? And if all (or even just the one) why? I get the world is a little off (outlawing twinkies and all) but not sure as to why that would be the case.
serephent chapter 17 . 6/11/2003
Rabbit raccoons? Now that is amusing.
StarlightWarrior chapter 14 . 6/9/2003
Samamtha! I'm terribly sorry I haven't reviewed for so long. I would have if not for homework. . . I swear, math was invented by the hand of Sauron. . .

But anyway, this is very good. Professionalistic, spelled right, and satirically funny. I still love the names.

I'll be back to read the rest later. Stupid 's "overloading". *thumbs nose at PPC style* :P
serephent chapter 16 . 6/3/2003
Nice addition, but I am ready for some more humor again!
serephent chapter 14 . 6/1/2003
Again, well written, and there was nothing wrong, but I did not find any humor in this chapter. Although, I guess there is no rule that says every chapter must be funny :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »