Reviews for Tears of the Rose
Miri-chan chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
AW great you made me cry.
theauthor94 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Love it!

Please update soon!please!

Love this story, and kirin can't die!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
waw i loved it next one please i cant wait!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
cool love it1
Kaelia Lavigne chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
Sad! So sad! Save them! Save them!
NOTPOSTING chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
continue this story please! I want to se what happens next! Update soon!
Kathy Si chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
Ch.2 Review
Mush, mush, and more mush.
And no one seems right for each other.
Hnn, it's a little disapointing.
I guess it's hard to follow up something as good as "Gay for a Day."
It's okay.
-Nepheth
Kathy Si chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Ch.1 Review
I hope that dream isn't foreshadowing anything.
The characters, esp. Kirin, don't turn out like I expected, and the switching between third person limited and first person is strange. The story has become all mushy and pink, I hope there will be more anxiety later on.
It was okay.
-Nepheth
Eternal Twilight chapter 7 . 9/25/2003
::gasp:: No! Kirin! ;_; Oh my god, you just had to do that, didn't you? ;_; I nearly cried! I never liked him much, but he grew on me in this chap, and now he could die! ;_; Oh goddess, you must update soon! I have to know what happens, you have to let him live! ::pleading::

~Blossom

~*~Welcome to the Dark Carnival~*~
Renee chapter 6 . 9/24/2003
OO I need more to this story! I really really do!
Eternal Twilight chapter 6 . 5/13/2003
aw...what a sweet chapter. I'm glad Shido found someone. I even felt a little piece of emotion hit me when I read about Kage giving him the flowers. And that's hard to make me wanna cry like that.

Beautiful, you guys, just beautiful. And I loved that "in my pants" thing. I nearly cracked up on that one.

Glad Kei is out of the hospital and I will be awaiting your update. Love it as always! _

~Silver
Eternal Twilight chapter 5 . 4/27/2003
Well, I'm glad that Shido was able to find comfort- even if it was from Miya. And I just love Kinya. He's so sweet..Kirin, you'd better be nice to him, you hear me?

Man, I love this story and please- for the sake of everything, don't hook Shido up with Miya. That wouldn't be cool at all. He needs a sweet guy to cuddle with. _ Please update soon and I hope that Kei is doing ok.

~Silver
Kimimo chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
haha, still amazing! I was sure the other things you guys were writing was lemon-BUT I WAS WRONG! I now see your lemon writing potential, senseis!*bow* Yaoi writers could learn a lot from you guys! (And I hope Shido hooks up with someone soon! He needs someone to cuddle!)
Eternal Twilight chapter 4 . 4/25/2003
Whoa, damn- is it hot in here? :fans self: Man, that was a killer lemon! I loved it! Will there be more?

And still- poor Shido. Oh, I feel so sorry for him. :hugs Shido yet again: Please tell me he'll be all right...please? :puppy dog eyes: And if not with Biti of Touchi, I do hope he finds a sweet guy to be with. He deserves it. And oh yeah, :kicks his foster dad: That's for being a damn homphobe! GR! ;;

Anyway, I hope Keitaro gets better soon...sending lots of warm wishes! And please update soon- I love this story! _
Lastlegolife chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Amazing story. Please write more soon!