Reviews for Severe Acute Respiratory Weapon?
JTF2-Commando chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Another great piece by you... by the way, that was sarcasm, feel free to write an essay about it. I doubt it's any kind of bioweapon, every disease originates from there.
brianhalo3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Interesting given that during the cold war the US did test biological weapons in cities like New York (I think, Minnesota maybe too, but I don't quite remember)

experimenting with different viruses. However I think SARS is much more hype than bite. Consider the following, SARS has only killed 76 people in Hong Kong, how bad is a virus that only kills 76 people in a population as dense as Hong Kong?

Having said that (perhaps something I will write about later) SARS is a biological weapon of sorts, however, its not the victims of SARS that are targets...its precisely the people that haven't been contracted it that are the targets, and I do not think that any administrative body is responsible

for its outbreak.

"Politics is War by other means", Michel Foucaul, ' "Society must be defended' "
Loganberry chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Well, China is certainly being obstructive in terms of covering up the extent of SARS in the country. But then that's par for the course - China took years to admit to having an AIDS problem as well. So, intriguing as your hypothesis is, I doubt it's actually true.
shakespeareinlove86 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Good job I liked it. Please read my stories The Legend of the Red DIamond and THe Last Grand Duchesses of Russia.