Reviews for Forgotten
Samekian chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Interesting poem...I had to read it a few times to get why you used the words you did...the first letter of every line spells forgotten...that was on purpose right? Anyway, nice job.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I like the placement of the last line!
InMemoryofPhil chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
this was short but wonderful. great job
not sure yet chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
short, but powerful, enjoyed it muchly, excellent poem
Quilir chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Hehehe, it does spell forgotten. This really hits close to home for me, the more that I think about it, the more it creeps me out (since i can relate to it so well) I was trying to figure out how to put similar feelings on paper( wasn't going so well) you on the other hand did a really great job. And even if the poem originally wasn't even the same topic in my mind, who cares. Thanks for writing the poem _

Keep writing
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
That was very powerful. Proud and yet not blind, as it sometimes happens with pride.

Need I say I loved it! I think it's crystal clear...
Ukiah chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
fw5blue - I thought you had a very good question, and even though I had answered it via email I thought I'd post it here for anyone else who cares.

'No more' is a little ambiguous on purpose but it also has some meaning for me. It was like saying 'End of discussion', partly because the poem is hitting a little too close to the truth and I didn't want to go further.

But for anyone else that might not have noticed, if you take the first letter of each line you spell out the title. I think it seems a little silly in hindsight, but it helped me focus a bit when writing it.
absolute0 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
The lines are short but they had so much too say. I don't really know what you mean to imply with this poem, I've my own opinions but they might differ from what you had in mind. But I think you wrote this one out of some experience that you had. Well, anyway, it's another nice work from you.
Miss Buggie chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
short, brief, and touching. Again, I like your work. It is like you're trying to show how it feels, not like a discription. Good work!

Miss B.
fw5blue chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
sparse. Interesting view, though I'd like to ask about the last line. "No more" do you mean you won't accept only appearences of frienship anymore or are you just restating from the previous line, that you don't need anymore than the appearance of frienship?
VladimirsAngel chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
This is a wonderful poem about a terrible feeling. I've known this, too, in darker times of my life. The very metre of the verse is fractured and this serves to convey the feeling more powerfully. Very nice!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
great poem! short and heartfelt. very thought-provocative. i like it. good job! keep on writing! btw, thanks for the review! i really appreciate it! yeah, i could write more, but a tanka has 5 lines with syllables 5-7-5-7-7, so... thanks again!
MissMechiness chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
you write very well. it could be little longer, but it's still good.

*Mech-Chan*