Reviews for The Greenville Files
guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
FYI this story is being sold on Amazon. Title there is Murders of Greenville "by" Kitty Parker.
J.A. Cadelina chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Wow. This is some scary stuff. Love it!
Jose7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hi,

I saw your passion for writing, and I think you will be interested to post your work on Bookmato.

Bookmato is a dedicated website for original independent books on Internet which is focusing on presenting books composed online to a larger audience around the world. Go to the following link to check it out. It is 100% free to share/sell your work on Bookmato and you have 100% copyright and control!

.info

In addition to the ability of posting your finished or in-progress work, Bookmato is the only website where you can sell your in-progress book as a serial thanks to its content organization and by chapter purchasing system! You can add your book and let readers purchase it chapter by chapter.

Bookmato gives readers the best online reading experience, especially for serializations!

Bookmato also offers some Internet book promotion tutorials for authors!

You can register as an author at

Hail the Warrior chapter 24 . 2/26/2004
Don't discontinue...this was almost about to get solved. Anywho,
HtW
Vane1 chapter 24 . 2/26/2004
YES! Funniest chapter yet, except for the end, which kinda wasn't...
Highlights: Refridgerator termites!
- Bread crusts!
- Wolf's ears and the telephone. Why doesn't Elizabeth's mother notice his ears?
- "LET GO OF ELIZABETH'S HEAD" mwahahahaha
Bad Places: The pickle joke needs to be reworded
- The sappy/romance/fluffy stuff at the beginning URGH!
SapphireSoul chapter 23 . 2/21/2004
This story is so... awesome! I love
it! And I am Miss. Picky-Picky, just so you know. Please, another chapter soon! I can't wait! :D Smile.
Sapphire
Hail the Warrior chapter 23 . 1/2/2004
Hey, this whole story is like a sequel to wasting away with "Wolf" and all, just my opinion. I love this story just as much as the other. You should probably make something like an Appendices for what a halfling is and all other sorts of junk like that. Just an idea so I and others won't be confused. Post on these two soon.
HtW
kaisa and her yami kanou chapter 23 . 12/4/2003
AMAZING! I love this I really do! Please continue soon.
x hiroki x chapter 23 . 11/7/2003
heyy,

you were right, that was depressing. a bit, and the whole smashed head thing? ouch.

now if i were a real publisher/editor/selling books person, i would have said that the little a.n snippets weren't good for the story, but then again, i'm not a publisher/editor/selling books person so therefore i love those little a.n snippets you put up! i dont know, it just makes you feel... in tune with the author... yeah. whOO... need to stop drinking so much coke late at night.

lovee the chapter! XD especially the whole wolf ordeal since i've been reading kaori yuki stuff, and her stuff is heavy duty, like this one crazy guy uses real dead people for his puppets. O_O okay, i'm going to stop turning this into an email.

jenniFer

by the way, so far Fallen Angel has done pretty good. 2 reviews in one day! I broke my own record!
daakukitsune chapter 23 . 11/7/2003
oi.. . I was FINALLY able to read this chapter.

And I loved it! it was sad, but it was good. The ending is especially kawaii. .~ Wolf gonna admitt he likes Liz now? XD

Anyways, sorry for taking so long to review. x.X;; Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next! _
Ami chapter 23 . 11/6/2003
Hey! I loved it! However if you aren't gonna draw you need to write! I want to read the 23 chap.! I will pick this conv. up with you tomorow in algebra, i'm sure it's another case of writer's block, or laziness! _~
daakukitsune chapter 22 . 11/4/2003
sorry it took me so long to review! I've had trouble getting on the pc ._.;;

Anyways, I loved the chapter! o... full moon wolf.. cool. XD

_ will Elizabeth EVER trust Wolf again? Tune in next time- wait.. oo;; the annoucers are rubbing off on me.

ONTO the next chapter! YAY! oh.. and how could I NOT like it? I have no clue. It's too good not to like.
Vane1 chapter 23 . 11/3/2003
I'm FAMOUS! WHE! TOO MUCH HALLOWEEN CANDY! I'LL BRING SMARTIES TO SCHOOL TUESDAY SO THAT YOU WILL ACT LIKE THIS TO. (you ryhmed at the beginning of the chapter, too!) (and yes, I can't spell rhymed!) (You MENTIONED ME!)

*calms down...though that is debatable*

I think you should call the next chapter The Awakened and Unexpected Visitor. Or mayhaps Unexpected Powers. Or perchance The Awakened Visitor With Unexpected Powers. Of course, I'd love it if you named it the Gyles Gets Mangled A Million Times And Lies In A Bloody Heap Most Of The Time Chapter.

Or perhaps you'll knock me out in English tomorrow and I won't have to worry about titling your chapters for you, or anything else.

*wanders back to happy-land...*
Avalon's Guardian chapter 23 . 11/3/2003
fluffy, fluffy! FLUFF! I'm in a fluffy mood today! cute chapter! FLUFFY! can't wait for the next one! update soon!
Vane1 chapter 22 . 10/27/2003
Yay! It's out! More of the stalker guy and GYLES GOT MANGLED! Yeehee! Gyles-bashing! go to Lapris's website and go to the bottom of her gallery to see my pictures of GYLES! And draw her fan-art, too, while you're at it.

Oh, goody (sarcasm), I've just noticed that instead of Vane2, I'm now Vane1. I'm VANE you fictionpress people!

Ahem...uh, mention me in the next chapter, so I'll be famous! _

Everyone saw Elizabeth in her pajamas? AH! I could never have stood that. heehee, Elizabeth flipping burgers in her PJ's for her crowd of supernatural acquatiances (don't want to bother with the spelling)!

I WANT that milkshake! Have you ever heard of a huckleberry milkshake? My mom got to have one while she was in Montana...I love milkshakes! *hugs a milkshake* *wears Hug A Milkshake Today t-shirt* *recently ate quite a few too many chocolate chips*

See ya! *steals Elizabeth's milkshake*