Reviews for The Greenville Files
KellyNick chapter 22 . 10/26/2003
Hey Sorry I didnt review for the last chapter. (Im a freshman this year nad I have to adapt to the homework. Well i just read the last two chapters, there great!

NOw i cant wait to find out if wolf is the murderer or not, I still have hope [gives a hopeful smile] Perhapes the next chapty will bring answers... )

Kelbel
daakukitsune chapter 21 . 9/29/2003
- take all the time off you need! Don't let any of yor stories add anymore stress to ya. _
Avalon's Guardian chapter 21 . 9/29/2003
Take your time. Oh yeah I have an idea for the next chapter I'll email it to you or tell you about it later. _ I don't have school to day _ so maybe you could call me a little earlier. I HATE MOM'S CELL PHONE! it's dead and bured just to tell you and I have no idea when she'll get a new one.
Danson chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
yes, I was there that night, June 4th, 1952. It was a dark and cold night, an erie night, since it was summer and the weather never got that cold. But, that night it did. And it felt colder when the screams of a woman's voice cut through the fog in the air. Goose bumps over my skin, as sounds of foot steps scampered away. I was scared and confused. I thought to myself, "is this just a bad dream?" I was frozen with fear, thinking I could be that woman, screaming for my last breath too if I should make myself known in this dark room, as I look out the window, only to see a shadow past through the woods and into the darkness that covered it. It's been over 50 years now, and I still think about that day. You see, it was my brother who turned himself in, his son, my nephew who went missing and never to be found...except, there is one person that knows where his lifeless body lays...
Vane1 chapter 20 . 9/21/2003
It's so long! I can't believe you've written this much in about 4 1/2 months! (I'm guessing by the published/updated dates)

We all know principals are evil with or without the spells and magic, anyway..._

As for suggestions: now that you've got your central group of characters established, you could develop each one of them into more distinct people...kinda hard to explain what I mean, I can explain it better later.
I am Gone chapter 20 . 9/20/2003
Wow this is excelent.I really can't wait for the next up date.
daakukitsune chapter 20 . 9/15/2003
You updated! Yay! -

o that was a GREAT chapter!

You like Inuyasha don't you? ;

o... so THAT'S why the princepal kept calling them... o_o o... his is getting better and better...

O_O

NO! T_T you stopped... That was so good! I loved it! I love your story so much! When will Elizabeth trust him again? DID WOLF HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT? *is dieing of suspense* YOUR STORY IS SO GOOD! -

yes.. I must be going now to bed... evil school. -_-; Please update when you can! This is story is just so good and I'm dieing to know what happens next!
Ryani of the Panther chapter 20 . 9/15/2003
Pretty good! But you used double spaces, no fair! Update soon!
Avalon's Guardian chapter 20 . 9/15/2003
$170? I got the cash so...yeah. I know poor Wolfysama will have trouble, but how is he going to get THAT mad? I am very happy, but he better have aleast one thing that he does I wanna see his sword in action!
daakukitsune chapter 19 . 9/7/2003
o... great chapter!

Ga! Now I'm doubting Wolf... X_X

Yes... now I AM wondering how they knew Wolf... ~_~ so many questions!

And I can't wait for your next chapter! Your story is just so good! -
KellyNick chapter 19 . 9/6/2003
Great ChapteR!
Avalon's Guardian chapter 19 . 9/6/2003
Aw poor Wolfysama. THis is getting good. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon (if you don't I'll find some way to get to Tennesse and annoy you untill you do).

P.S. I hope the next chapter has the 'stalker' in it.
x hiroki x chapter 18 . 9/1/2003
AH! i deleted my own comment! no! it was so long too! anyway, its getting late and i have school tomorrow so i'll just summarize it. first off, YOU OUTDID yourself with this chapter! it was a bit long, but it was interesting! and i love the characters! are they a part of some ring of characters or something? because you seem to use them alot.

hiroki
Ryani chapter 18 . 8/30/2003
wow! It's great! Update soon, and keep up the good work!
Charmaine chapter 18 . 8/26/2003
Whoa! Great story, great writing! Altho, I don't understand the whole bit about being halflings, I get what they are, it just doesn't make sense.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »