Reviews for The Greenville Files
Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 18 . 8/26/2003
Oh no! Not another murder! So who killed Wolf? Was it Ash? Oh, this is getting kinda scary!
Avalon's Guardian chapter 18 . 8/24/2003
Not bad. I can't wait for the next chappie. hm...now who could be behind this...Oh wait I think I know. Can't wait to see what will happen on the FULL moon. kekekeke...
KellyNick chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
Great Chapter. Why are there such thing as cliff-hangers? I dont think i can take it!

Oh well... I'll be awaiting the next chapter with great interest.

Bye My Homie G's

Kellbell
daakukitsune chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
I loved the chapter!

*gasps*

...

suspensefull! ~_~

But still wonderful! They're ALL like Wolf? They ALL KNEW Wolf? This chapter is just so good! I can't wait until your next one! And what was up with all those kids being sent to the office? So many questions! I love it!
daakukitsune preveiously kawaiikitsune chapter 17 . 8/23/2003
Ah! Sorry! I missed the chapter! e.e

Still, I loved the chapter! -

interesting.. supposed to be dead, eh? Great chapter! I loved it! Onto the next one!
Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 17 . 8/20/2003
OKAY! How the hell does Alesha know? Is she a half-wolf or an evil person? Please update soon and I cannot wait for chapter 18!
Rain5 chapter 17 . 8/14/2003
Very good but, why did you have to end it there? Oh, there were some typos too. Keep writing.
Rain5 chapter 13 . 8/14/2003
I haven't read in ages but I'm getting caught up. I just had to review this chapter, it was so good! Thanks for making it long. Well, I've got to read the next ones so, bye.
KellyNick chapter 17 . 8/13/2003
Hey! Great Chaptie! Cant wait for the next one.

HaKuNa MaTaTa,

KellBell
x hiroki x chapter 17 . 8/8/2003
hey! still a cool chapter! [man, i really like wolf... i think i'll draw him someday... :D] you left off with a cliff hanger! noo! lol, and yes i think you should write both stories. :D i've been doing that too, only i havent posted the others. lol okay ja ne!

hiroki
x hiroki x chapter 13 . 8/4/2003
wah! that was such a great chapter! [kind of scary though... i was reading it in the dark... O_O] so... suspensefuL! XD keep it up! and i think you've slowed the story down! [yay, you got your goal!] can't wait to read more!
chocoholic15 chapter 16 . 8/1/2003
hey i love this story it's soo cool

lol anyways i just wanted to say that and please update as soon as u can
KiSSmeImALice chapter 15 . 8/1/2003
Hee hee, another great chappy! Sorry if I was gone for a while, my computer got messed up, but now things r ok! yay. update soon or i will be very unmerciful to you. (lol j/k)
The10thWeasley chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Good job, very catchy and mysterious. Please continue.
Avalon's Guardian chapter 16 . 7/31/2003
St George's Day is May 5 just so you know. Excellent chapter and update soon.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »