Reviews for The Greenville Files
kawaiikitsune chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
That was not boring! I liked it! For some weird reason the name Asheth sounds familiar. _ I love the story! O, how did he know? I love the story! _ Can't wait for the next chapter! - ja!
x hiroki x chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
:D heh, i'm starting to like the ghost. thats a cool name too! maybe i'll get an imaginary pet and name him wolf... keep it up! i still have a lot of chapters left, but i'm getting there!

happy four month old birthday to your story!
Ryani chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
Great! I love it! Update soon!
kawaiikitsune chapter 15 . 7/28/2003
I think that chapter was great! I can't wait for the next one!

When I read he died I was so sad. He was one of my favorite comedians.

I love your story. I'm interested in learning more about those weird people who killed Wolf. I can't wait foe that part! Ja!
x hiroki x chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
:D I'm starting to like this story more and more. the insults were creative and i love how the story is progressing! And maybe its just me too, but there are times where it feels like the story is flying away too fast...
Avalon's Guardian chapter 14 . 7/27/2003
Ok all you reviewers IT WAS MY PLOT!

Ok I feel better now. I can't wait to see Wolf and Deverin. This is gonna be good...update soon! BTW I found the perfact lulaby for Wolf!
Ryani chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Wow! That was great! Cant wait until the update!
Bubblewrapped chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Hey there,

Just thought I?d drop a review and let you know you have a new convert! I just got hooked on this story and read the entire ? what is it, 14? ? chapters in one day. Whew! Usually I steer clear of things that relate to part-humans (I?ve never been much of a werewolf/vampire/other kind of person) but this one kind of crept up on me and by the time I saw where it was going it was too late: I was obsessed, LOL.

I could be picky and point out several spelling mistakes and grammar or whatever, but (lucky you) I decided to be nice today. I?ve really enjoyed reading this story and will stick around to see if any more comes along any time soon. One little piece of advice before I go, though, it might be a good idea to reread your chapters after you?ve written them (if you don?t do that already) to pick up on any spelling mistakes or disjointed sentences. I?ve noticed that in some places your writing doesn?t seem to flow properly. Other than that, though, I have to say it is a very imaginative piece of work. Just one question: HOW CAN YOU LEAVE SUCH A CLIFFHANGER FOR TWO DAYS?

- The Mad Reviewer

PS: The butcher knife was funny.

PPS: Scratch that. It was hilarious.

PS: Pardon the pun ;)
volley girl 101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
wow your a outstanding writter. wonderful chapter. I think you'll become big. Your very talented. You should think of making a book out of this.
Curley Q chapter 14 . 7/25/2003
I don't hold with magic "spells" I think they're evil but good story
kawaiikitsune chapter 14 . 7/25/2003
Another great chapter! - Aw kawaii ears! Half wolf. Oh. ; I was wondering about that! I love your story! I can't wait for the next one! Ja!
KellyNick chapter 14 . 7/25/2003
WoW! Thats crazy! As soon as I was done reading the other 2 chapters this one came up so i read it to! well i think this one to! half wolf wow! well greta job!

Bye My Homie G Dawg's

KellBell
KellyNick chapter 13 . 7/25/2003
Hey! That was great! I am VERY anxious to see what happens next... and I want to nkow how wolf was able to hold the knife! well thats SO sad. I cant belive he was buried alive! Thats horrible! Well thank you for the CLIF HANGGER!

Bye My Homie G Dawg's!

KellBell
Avalon's Guardian chapter 13 . 7/25/2003
OH YEAH HERE WE GO! Excellent chappie can't wait for the next one! Update soon. My foot now resembles swiss cheese T_T.
kawaiikitsune chapter 13 . 7/24/2003
That chapter was great! I loved it! Poor Wolf! Argh! Cliffy! I can't wait until your next chapter! I just love your story!

And how did you manage to update so fast? That's amazing in itself. Especially since this was such a great chapter! I could never update my story so fast. XD

This is definatly one of the best stories I've read! -
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »