Reviews for The Greenville Files
kawaiikitsune chapter 12 . 7/24/2003
Great chapter! - I can't wait for the next one! I can't wait for the ones that tell more about Wolf! What is he anyway? I love your story! Ja!
Avalon's Guardian chapter 11 . 7/22/2003
Hehehehehehehehe

*kills Gyles*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anywhys great chapter, update soon and all that. I can't wait to see what Wolf's gonna say to Liz. Miss you!
kawaiikitsune chapter 11 . 7/21/2003
_ I loved the chapter! I was laughing through the whole chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter! Your story is wonderful!

Ja! -
KellyNick chapter 11 . 7/21/2003
Great Chapter! You could not believe how much i was laughing trough that chapter! Seriously I was crying! Well anywayz i have you on author alert so i will read the next chapter as soon as if comes out!

Bye my Homie G Dawgs!

KellBell
Avalon's Guardian chapter 10 . 7/14/2003
Guess what? I changed my name again! Anywho great shappie and if you what to do anything I'm free all week. Call me.
kawaiikitsune chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
I love it! I couldn't stop reading it! Please do continue when you can! I can't wait to see what happens next! This story is wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter.
KiSSmeImALice chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
Hello, where IS your other story on this darned thing? Oh well, you probably took it off. Anyway, great chapter, can't wait for the next. It's really good. Well, I need to go now, I will review you later (when you have the other chapter up). Bye bye! _
KellyNick chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
I am so glade you posted! I love this story! "Do NOT bring my stalker into this conversation." LMAO! I love its! update soon!

By my homie G's,

KellBell
Rain5 chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
I'm glad you can continue to write while you move. Is Kim a grandaughter or something? Does Deverin knowe some sprt of perpetual youth spell? Oh well, I suppose I will find out soon enough. Keep up the good work.
Ashley chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
Pretty good so far
Avalon's Guardian chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
First it's spelled right. Second that was a good chapter. Third I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon and put the spell in next chapter.
Rain5 chapter 8 . 7/3/2003
Why must you leave me hanging like that?
KellyNick chapter 8 . 6/23/2003
Thats another great update. I cnat help bt wonder what happens next! to wait to update to long.

Love ya'll

Keltynick
KellyNick chapter 7 . 6/12/2003
REVIEW! I CANT TAKE IT! AH.

Luv Ya'll!

KellBelly
Avalon's Guardian chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
Very good, but I don't think that you should reviel some stuff until later. You want your readers to be in suspence. Update soon.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »