Reviews for The Greenville Files
Rain5 chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
This is interesting, though I can't belive she didn't see the connection sooner. Well, update soon please.
KellyNick chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
Hey! well I am sorta new hear and this is the 3rd story I have read so I don't have much to say, but this has been the best out of the three I have read!

I am wondering why wolf is so anxious about the full moon and the new moon thingy! is her a warewolf or somthin'?

LoVe Ya'LL,

KellBell
insert some sort of name here chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
like the journalness. add more soon!
insert some sort of name here chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
wish i had wolf 2 help me w/ tests...
insert some sort of name here chapter 4 . 5/28/2003
very good chapter
insert some sort of name here chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
oo the ghost really needs 2 go anger management classes but i guess he has a right 2 b angry, he died but cant even rest in peace.
insert some sort of name here chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
very good chapter
insert some sort of name here chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
very good story idea
Rain5 chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
I praise you for you are excellent. I don't usually read stuff like this. I'm a bit paranoid about everything but this is good.
Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
Hey I like this. I've been looking around for a good mystery, but haven't seen too many. Did you used to read Nancy Drew and Agatha Christie's too? Just wondering. I just love your intro and the first few chaps. Hopefully, (in the hope of your readers) you won't have any more writers' block and will be able to update soon? Ah well, it's a good stories and all good stories should be continued!
Carmen chapter 6 . 5/16/2003
Gary and Wolf are the same people, right? Or something like that?

Ammonia is a natural cleaner not pneumonia which is a illness which infects the lungs.
Avalon's Guardian chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
Not bad...you did Gary pretty well. I can't wait for the next chapter.
aims80 chapter 4 . 4/24/2003
Still very interesting. Keep up the good work.

Luv Aims :)
KiSSmeImALice chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
Yo waddup? Finally I get to review ur story! Great job, keep up da good work, kiddo! From The Kid 118 aka Alice
Kathleen Emerson chapter 4 . 4/21/2003