Reviews for Angel DISCLAIMER: Scary, possibly offensive
Fantome chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was originally Phantom of the Opera, the idea being that Erik has a corpse-like appearance.

Wow, it's been ages since I wrote this! Thanks for the review.
MadMaudlinOfBedlam chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
What fandom was this for cause it was amazing?

I am too lazy to log in today.
a f t e r . h o l i k a chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I'm curious to know which fandom inspired this? I'm finding it hard to imagine someone hating this, perhaps (and I don't know) it's non-canon but the story is interesting. Reminded me a little in the beginning of a Japanese comic called Kurobara Alice or Black Rose Alice, mostly with the mudererous obsessed love and the entombment themes.
Katla Asriel chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
...whoa. Nice. I was just poking around your writings and I stumble onto this. This is totally amazing. I thought of it as a sort of follow-up to "Annabel Lee," though I know it was experimentally original and all.

Good job!
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
wow. i really enjoyed this. perfect in EVERY single way!

SP
diesoz chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Isn't it funny how whenever you write a short story people always want you to finish it? Anyway, it was good. It was very odd.
CaptHornblwr chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I have to say I really like the way you put together disturbing images with obsession. the descriptions are not too 'over the top' and i like how if flows! good job, keep updating if you're going to continue this idea
pieces chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Nice. Very, very elegant; masterfully written. The bit about "gathering food" was a bit ... odd. The fact that I never got to know exactly who the significant other was, or who the narrator was, honestly kind of irks me a bit. But that makes the whole piece stick out in my head just as much, so it's no wonder. I love this. It's amazing how much I love this. Ordinarily, necrophilism (sp?) would make me cringe. And this does. But I cringe less (Lady, I am SO tired. I'm rambling too much) because it's so ... perfect?
~Gabby
Crystalline-clear Tears chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
oo i like it very much very good job!
Jstarz927 not signed in but it's me chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Yikes...that's definitely something different. I commend you writing a story as daring as this. It turned out very well: well-written and powerful.
Elwing Alcyone chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
.../Whoa/. :O That is absolutely amazing. You do disturbing like no one else I've ever read. Shocking, scary, oh yes, but very compelling and haunting too. I really, really, /really/ like it.
Aathiya Lia chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Well, I'll have to admit that this was a rather disturbing piece. You took Erik's already unbalanced mind to the extreme edge of psychosis and *that* was daring. Good style of writing. Might you be writing more?

(Thanks for wasting time on my fics :) It was a pleasant surprise indeed.)
Aureya of Chocolate chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
argh... wow...

scary... but, i liked it

and if u think it made sense in the original context, u kno, u should have kept it. heaps of ppl say my stories suck but i dont really care.

lol, sorry

can u PLEASE r&r mine? i read ur review for the red diamond story and i thought, wow, i could use tips like that

so yeh, thanx a lot, and i like ur story tho its scary

lotsa luv

jazzo
Seeker Of The Night chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
That is such an interesting story! I'm really speechless. Dunno what to say. Just extremely good. Keep it up!
Anaita chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Hey fantome, i really liekd the first chapter. I love scary *BIG HORROR FAN!* hope you do continue it cos i really wanna know wot dis is all bout.

P.S. I wos wondering if u cud email me when u update it next cos i wud wanna read it and i generally don't come to , i usually go to fanfiction. Email me if u can at :

Once again, kinda freaky but good beginning, hope u update soon.