Reviews for Ex Libris Juliet
d666lisa chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
Beautiful story :-)
she's insane chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
this is absolutely beautiful. not in a showy way, or even at first glance. it possesses a kind of grace, a subtle kind of beauty that makes itself more evident with every line. i thoroughly enjoyed reading this. please do write more :) the descriptions were perfect. just perfect.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Ahh-not to over-use the word, but this is BEAUTIFUL! I loved it, absolutely, absolutely loved it. The quirkiness and individuality of the characters, and yet the humanity of them that makes them so relatable-his shyness, her uncertainty-and how many times have I spent hours in a library pouring over books, thinking that to find someone who loved to read all the same things as I do would truly be incomprehensibly perfect... Ah, I loved this piece. Write on!
Aurelione chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
so? What happens? Totally leaving us hanging!
Aurelione chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This story is really poetic and quite pretty. Only flaw: it sometimes gets kind of chopy, but that's nothing that a few transitions wouldn't fix.
becca chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
awa, that is so CUTE! lol
forbiddenfantasy chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Simply 'beautiful'! :)
i love the flow of words in your paragraphs, and the vaguness of the entire chapters, that show that not everything needs to be explained in words, but then some, as beautiful as the ones you chose, are just enough, to explain everything to the wary reader.
The atmosphere of the library, the simple gestures, the simple facts mentioned, suddent realization, and the rest of the world ignored, made this prose perfect... and a treat to read! i would love to read a longer more complete story from you any day!
J.S chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
That all? well it was very good! and i must say YOU ROCK! i wish for more - but this alone is good.
antonette chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
hay. sana ganun nga ang buhay. nice story. actually made me believe love was possible for a few minutes.
Gabrielle de Pointe du Lac chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
Ah...My name is Gabrielle, and I have a tendency to read and review the works of those who grant me the same favor. Can't place me? Crimson Passion. Still no? Ah...well, no one reads the rest of my works anyway, not that I really care. I had a question...oh, yes. Can I know anything about you? I am in the habit of talking to fellow writers just for the hell of it...If you don't wish to tell me, fine. I find that the overwhelming amount of writers are female...at least, the ones that can write. Similar experience or can you prove me wrong?

Until you reply(or don't...)

Gabrielle
Midnight rain chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Loved it! Bravo!
bobbie chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
i enjoyed those. even if i did sense shades of Someone Past in them.

where's chapter 3? and 4? and 5?
carina chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
HI! :) Yay.. :)
doublesketch chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Mogget1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This was gorgeous. The wordplay, the description, the quirky snatches of romanticism and fancy were all most surpassingly gorgeous.

Peaches,