Reviews for Ride for a Stranger
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Holy CRAP that was creepy. Very twisted lesson. Why is it some killers (at least in movies/books) want to teach someone a really twisted lesson by killing them? Dunno. But I liked this story.-SAT
maria chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Have you seen film 'Taking Lives'. It's about a serial killer who "lives" his victims' lives. I think you'll like it. Plus the beginning is somewhat similar to this story.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
well that was kind of random. didn't give too much insight into the characters though, could have done with being longer.
decree of fate chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
wow...i would have never guessed that ending! :)
krN-baByblU chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
aww so cute... in some twisted way... the whole brother's friend thing... not the serial killer thing... no i'm not slow... academically, no. socially, somtimes... ask dcsoccahottie21, M.B. Wade, and da author of When Kissing Disaster -sorry sarah- (i 4got da pen name) they'll tell you dat i'm slow... socially.
Megan2005 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Wow. That was cool. I'm also reading Playboy. I noticed you wanted people tp R&R your other stories, so ta da. hehe.
HaywireHakaze chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Wow. You know, this is actually very good. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. *feels her friends drag her away from the computer* No! My comp and I shall never part ways! *yells at those two, hits the on the head, then continues reading more cool stories*