Reviews for The Watchers
Nyx-Pyrokitty chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
0.0 wow. That's deep... I love it! Man Ame, you are such a better writer than me (don't you dare deny it!)! Man, you are the master of updates! Sheesh. Well, I just wanna say that this was a definate job well done! I can't wait 'till the next chapter. Ja ne 'till then!
Nyx-Pyrokitty chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
Hey, this chapter's really great! *joins Ame in her Happy Dance* Ne-ways, is Lillian based upon someone I know? she just seems familiar... and I have no idea why. *sweatdrop* Well, keep up the good work! Oh, yeah, and SCHOOL'S FINALLY OUT! YOSH! *Does her own Happy Dance* Too bad you're going to a different school next year. I'll miss you, especially since Tao *shudder* is coming back to our school next year. *glares at Ame for abandoning her* Ah, well, I suppose I've given you enough grief one that one. I'm really jealous that you get to take Japanese next year. Wish our school taught it... ah well. I'll just take it in collage *grins* Well, I'll probably talk to ya later tonight. Ja ne!
Nyx-Pyrokitty chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
Heh, I just now got the motivation to come over to this website (I'm working on my Poetry Project, and I needed some more poems written by me, so I decided to come over to this site to get some of my older work), and low and behold, I found this little story. It's really amazing so far, too! I bow before your greatness. *bows deeply, then winces* oh, not a good idea, back still sore. Ne-ways, I'll see ya tomorrow in school, Ame! Ja Ne!
Freakloser chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Excelant Don't put your other work down though it makes you look bad.

put some more work up if you can
Tai MT chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
This story kind of sounds like X-Men, no offense. It might be interesting though, can't wait to see how it turns out. Some of ur imagery for Tai seems to revolve around food, do you find him delicious to eat or look at? ~_ Lol, nice imagery though, you definately get the idea of the colors and shapes. It could stand a little more description and storyline.