Reviews for How to Write a Fantasy Story
Kyre Crow chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I think, although it says 'humor' at the top, you actually managed to do this "with a straight face." However, you might want to reword the descriptions under Part I, since they're long and hard to follow.

I like the way you do this. You make it sounds like you're serious, or at least use wording which makes it seem serious, but of course when I actually look at it, I know you're just making fun of these things.

I also like stories like these because I can read them and say to my self, 'my god, what a terrible writer I was three years ago' or whatever.
Caelyn Rose chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
ohh, that was a good laugh... Wait, you were serious? Nah, anyway, the best part was the EVIL undead, and EVIL sidekick Dragon, and a lot of meaningless romantic scenes and random dragons in the middle... Thanks, I needed that... Oh, if it does work, i'll bargain with you... I'll give you 15% of what I make, much better than 50 don't you agree?
deliandery chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Why did you have to tell people about the adhesive? I just bought a book, and I can't put it down. Literally! It is stuck to my hand! It... won't... come... off!...
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Hehe...humourous..."The (noun) of the (noun)" made me laugh so hard. Good stuff...
Kentes chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Damn this was funny. _

*sells a book laced with pheromones for a half million to Samamtha*

angelgirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
I loved how you showed all the qualities in a fantasy story because I it helped me in my fantasy story.
TAE the Adventurer chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
::Is not yet finished laughing:: Oh, you are good. You pinned everything, from the insanely complex names to the entire contents of section I... it just rocked. I cheer loudly for you!
Synparity chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Ops. Bad addy, there. It's users/synparity
Synparity chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I'm reccing this in my lj: users/synparity - I hope you don't mind... I found it terribly amusing.
bubabaloo chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Good... if you're persuing a career in writing it's good to have people help you... I've given up.

I don't have what it takes.

~*S.J. Winter*~

ex writer
Leilani chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was hilarious! I love the summary/teaser guidelines and the title suggestions, those were really funny.
Lirael4 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003