Reviews for The Search for the Better Half
me chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
please update! nice story by the way
Crymson Tears chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
that's it? I need more!
nobodysanyone chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
I don't get what she's so grumpy about. It may have been his fault, but if he bumped into her, she must not have been paying attention either. And he did appologize. She seems like a real witch with a "b" to me. But its a good story so far. Keep up the good work. :)
eyelashxwishes chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
haha! wow, the way your going, i'm not sure who i'm going to cheer on...sarah or matthew! hehe . hopefully, matthew's humour is going to go all the way, right? right? ] . .good job . . update!
eyelashxwishes chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
] . nice . a good chapter methinks . .
eyelashxwishes chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
hehehe . wow . i like it so far . . han on . i just gotta finish readin chapters 2 and 3 . . then i can tell u what i really thaink . .
AlienVision chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
is there any reason u havent updated, in like, forever? UPDATE! i really like this story...great beginning... UPDATE! thanx...
dudette chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Don't stop there! More more more
sorcerer chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
hey, i like it!it should turn out interesting *wink wink* update soon
KM chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
okey, dokey you must continue. It' a great story. _
hopeless romantic chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Great story and characters! I really hope Sarah plans on fighting fire with fire. I look forward to the next chapters.

By the way...when someone asks for a drink, they always forget to mention a time limit _~
Silver Sparkz chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
Coolies! I love it! But your chapters are a bit rushed, if you don't mind my saying. I hope I haven't pissed you off. I really DO like it, though
Lisa0211 chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Great story! I'd really like to see what happens. They haven't made any comments on being attracted physically, so I can't really see how the attraction will come about, but hey, that's the fun of it. You right well and I love how they are both stubborn as mules. It's great. Update soon. ~Lisa~
LadyJen chapter 3 . 6/18/2003
I LOVE the story, puhleeasse update *sob* If you dont I might have to sic my brother on ya ;)

*calls to brother* Here doggy! Good doggy! :P
tesuka- chan chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
hey fei- fei! Sorry about reviewing just now... didn't get to review much stories these past weeks. _ Anyway, not bad chapter. Though the coffee thing might be a bit childish (for both of them) but I suppose their hatred for each other makes them so. Other than that, this is very good writing and i hope you write more! _ Gosh, can't belive it's back to school this wednesday. *lets out exasperated sigh* I didn't enjoy the summer much... Well,, keep it up! see ya! _
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »