Reviews for The Unknown
blackjackcat chapter 7 . 5/14/2003
damn that was good!1 you have to write more! i can't wait to find out what happens!r u going to say what happens in those 5 years?*mutters* i jus hate cliffhangers but they're so cool!_ jus one thing...plez start a new line every time there's new dialogue-PLEZ! other than that it's perfect!so write more soon*sits down in front of computer chewing on fists*plez hurry!_
blackjackcat chapter 6 . 5/13/2003
damn that was good! you have to write more! plez!_

o and one thing that really annoys me is that you don't start a new line when someone new talks-like so:

"seif talks"

"aidan talks"

it's so much easier to keep track of who is talking then-so could you plez fix this? thanx ever so much and write more soon-those red stones are very interesting_i can't wait 4 more! so HURRY and thanx 4 a great story!_*bow*_~
blackjackcat chapter 5 . 4/6/2003
whoa-very cool-everyone is sure developing fast-plez write more asap-don't forget about new speech lines for new char talking-write more-thanx_
blackjackcat chapter 4 . 4/6/2003
wow-that was really good-seif is my fav-you did a really goos job on the details-how much u gave or didn't-one thing confused me though-what's up with the Dark Sun people?cuz they were all fighting each other and then they were friends?I don't know-mayby it's just me-really good tho-definitely on eof my origional favorites and thanx so much for entertaining me with this during *cough*my comp class-plez post the pics_ oh yeah!*pumps fist in air*one more thing for tips-when you have people talking u should starta new line each time someone new talks-less confusing-like so:

"seif"

"aidan"

see?new line per characterK?plez keep writing-very col_
Koka-chan chapter 4 . 4/5/2003
And here's ch. 3! YAY! I still love it! I seriously did re-read it before reviewing! . You're not online though, so I cannit talk to you! -.- Phoo... Anyway, I'll talk to ya later! Love ya! ~.

Koka-chan chapter 3 . 4/5/2003
Why does this seem so random? Putting the profiles at the third chapter... ;; You're siwwy! Anyway, Oi! Love ya!

~Kilala~

Man that was a short review...
Koka-chan chapter 2 . 4/5/2003
YAY! CHAPTER 2! I love it still! WHE! Aiden's the best (next to LOODA!)! . I'm so proud of you! You're like a big sister to me! YAY! I get to be the youngest! BWAHAHAHA! Love ya!

Koka-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
YAY! I FINALLY GET TO REVIEW YOUR BEAUTIFUL STORY! WHOO-HOO! Anyway, hi God! I love this story so friggen much, but you knew that already! As always, my favorite character is Lue'der...but he's not here yet, so...yay. I love it I love it I love it! Please keep writing and I'm always here to help! Love ya!

LotusDragon chapter 4 . 4/5/2003
Awesome story so far. Everything is good. The chracters also amazing, but my favorite one is definitely Aidan/ I don't why. I just like people that control fire. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Aidan will be able to get out of this one.
48laws chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
I laughed, I cried, hell, I even went 'woo!'. Bad enchiladas do that.

But about the story; I'm liking it verily so. The action nice, the names aren't too bizarre, and the dialogue seems very natural. (I say that because... just because)

; Also, I hope you find a new title soon. The summary doesn't need much of anything more- I mean, that's what intruiged me.

Until next chapter, then?
Laenavesse chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
whoa long but it sounds really interesting! mwhaha continue or i might not update my own fic )