Reviews for Lucky
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Yay, a pagan. I am heavily discriminated against for that, so when I found a poem that has to do with it, I cheered...sorta. It's hard to cheer when you're at school. Anyway, I liked it. I normally don't tell people my religion because they don't understand, but it's nice to know that there is people out there who can comment on stuff like that. I would, but I have gotten in trouble at school and in public for stuff like that. (I know I'm not supposed to hurt anyone, but he told me to burn...I think he deserved it.) But, I will watch for more stories and poems by you, I like your writing style. Until then, later.

Masochist Maxwell
Saera chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I'm a pagan, I love this poem. I think that when ANYONE (really anyone, even other pagans) says their religion is the best, they're not being the best they can be, and I hate it.
tainted-glass chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
hey i'm pagan and i love this poem, i hate the idea that so many people think that everyone has to belive in this one all powerful male god (and its just so easy to enforce this when you can do it anonamasly). unforunately there are also people who do this to your face as well. i cannot even fathom why people feel the need to force their beliefs onto others. i love the poem, keep up the good work :)
elle ravenstarr chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
oki, im wiccan, i was on a history site and at the bottom it had this whole thing about how we're all going to hell if we dont follow crist and how were gonna burn in hell for practising witchcraft and satanism, an u have to think if ur god is so great y cant he teach tolerance?

i love this poem,

blessed be

L
redaura chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
very nice poem. why can't ppl get over differnt religion?