Reviews for Life Sucks!
Miura Michiyo chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
OMG! i feel so sorry for laurie! lol! I totally know what it feels like to be the eldest, it sucks a whole lot! well, i can't wait for the next chapter!

-Miura
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
Funny, Interesting, story. Good Luck GOd Bless!
Usagi Ren chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
LMAO This was really hilarious! The coach does sound pathetic! Post more soon!
Shadow of a Doubt chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
I love your writing and i can't wait till your next chapter. this is the funniest stuff i've read on fictionpress yet. keep it up. P.S. my favorite ch. is still your first one, lol
Shadow of a Doubt chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
THis keeps getting better
Shadow of a doubt chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
OMG, this was hilarious, i want you to keep writing forever. Stuff like this. you should make her have more embarressing things happen. if that's possible. Great job
Emma Louize chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
I was laughing so hard I fell out my chair. Or at least I would've had I not been laying on my bed reading this. Anyway, very funny story keep updating, I'm adding you to my favorites list!
SBGrl925 chapter 4 . 6/5/2003
I love it! I am never disapointed with your work! You are so going on my fav. authors list!
Chickstah chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
lol good stuff you have going. hopefully we'll see an update soon? oh well any which way you should get a new chapt up ASAP cuz this shiznit is great.
acegrl101 chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
omg, u have to write more, this is so awesome. i cant wait for more
Eclipse chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
AWesome. This is FunnY. You haven't updated in FOREVER though. Hope you do soon.
how do you delete accounts chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
Oh...god. Our lives are sitcoms. So I'm Marci? Wow. Dude. Coach Freeman is SUCH a fag. Really. And what are Kudos?

Anyway. Jacki is a cool name. I wanna be Jacki. Oh well. I'm Marci. I suppose i will have to live with the tragedy that is my life. Update soon. And improve the grammar.
how do you delete accounts chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
heeheehehehe...
leah chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
friends and i used to have food fights every .we never got caught cuz the teachers on duty are always so clueless)
delighted delirium chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
Hahahaha...turning a pink slip into a story...wunderbar!
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »