Reviews for Let me be
sohryugirl chapter 22 . 5/20/2010
i hate you! haha, the story is awesome but such a sad ending...i wish they get back together. i included your story in my community even though its meant primarily for lesbian fairytale/fantasy stories cause i really liked it. check it out. so damn hard for me to compile those stories :D
someone chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
that comment at top was just funny and kind of freaky i didn't know that anyone else said purple monkeys.
Omok chapter 22 . 3/13/2008
-_-; WHAT? THAT WAS THE END? STAYING UP TILL ONE AM AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THATS' THE END? *cries* *hits head on wall* T-T you're KIDDING ME -_-; UNFAIR NO! BOO! T-T

please, if you can, add another ending to this story -_-;
narcissenoire chapter 22 . 7/11/2006
I liked this story and I thought the ending was alright as well, even though it was sort of abrupt it just felt like the right place to be over.
Zaraky chapter 22 . 12/4/2005
I like your story. You have a lot of room to improve, but the characters are interesting, and they develop (sometimes it just really seemed like things people would do) which is more than what i can say for most stories. the ending kinda leaves me hanging though, and there doesn't seem to be enough description except for when you are describing people.

The only other thing that got me is that i can't see a highschool care that much about someone being gay, but then again this may be a very school from where i went.

Still, keep up writing, and goodluck
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 24 . 10/12/2005
SEQUEL! AAH! WERE BEGGING YOU!
Repair me chapter 22 . 6/4/2004
Amazing story! oo, it was just wonderfull! *sob* crying now... I'm touched, really inspiring story! well done!
HannahMarieWillow chapter 24 . 2/19/2004
Was th it then? Im gunna cry. Plz write a sequel!
HannahMarieWillow chapter 14 . 2/19/2004
Gr8 story, it makes me so angry those evil ppl giving Mel & Amie such a hard time. May read more soon, but decided 2 review b4 my computer crashes again. lol. ciao
Keeper of the Forest chapter 24 . 1/8/2004
good story
marymarychainmebareme chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I love this first chapter. you really capture the mood and emotions. Well done! thanks for reviewing my story by the way. I'm not going to carry on with it cos no one's reading and it's not really very good anyway. THanks for reading it so far.

TL xx
Shadow of the Light chapter 24 . 9/7/2003
Omg, *sniffle* thats such a sad story *sniffle* but so well written! You did a great job. I can't wait to read any other stories you write! I wish I had your talent...and its all in first person...

You really made it absorbing, I mean it was easy to relate to the characters, and to understand their feeling. It was so well done!

Cassie
erinisyourdaddy chapter 22 . 7/20/2003
i dont think i ever reviewed these last chapters. i just wanted to say that this story has been one of the best ive read, im glad that i kept with it and that you wrote it! the ending was very sad, i was pushing for amie, but as long as mel is alright! so heartbreaking, beautiful, loved the story! sad to see it end, but happy too! great job!
Mandie chapter 24 . 7/19/2003
Oh God! I'm gone for a couple of weeks and look what happens! You finished your story!

Great work, really. It was sad, yet comforting toward the end. Loved it, hope to read more from you soon...
reede-osidius chapter 24 . 7/4/2003
hey again :D

well, the ending could have been longer, with more stuff in it, but then again, i think it suits your style, like with short chapters. n perhaps use something strong in the end, like an ending sentence thing... er, yeh... something like... oh well, i can't come up with anything right now. so yeh, good work again!

_ *thumbs up* cya