Reviews for Beauty
amie chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
i am so happy! this is one of my favorite stories. i read it yseveral years ago and afterwards couldn't remember the title nor the author. i stopped looking after a while and i just stumbled across it again while reading another one of your stories! yay! for me this is sort of a Slash classic. a classic sappy romance with some angst in the middle but a good ending. and rather well devolped charactors for such a short story.
Back of Beyond chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
Amazing story, such a nice ending!

This is definitely going on my favourite stories list.
Lady Psychic chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
That was a lovely little story!
Kamijo - Lareine chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
This story is so beautifully written and I loved it from beginning to end. I am thrilled to have come across your writings from a Favorite Listing's link. I have certainly listed you. Thanks for sharing.
MC Romance chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Well well well. I am in awe and worship of this story right now. It is so wonderfully well-written; the emotions and the atmosphere are se believeable and intense that you think that you could simply open the door and see shy, sweet Connor and rakish, daring Troy in one if the settings. Sweet and heart-wrenching by turns, the plot's emotional complexities never sem too weighed down or overdone. The piece flows naturally! This is a pick for my favorites list, without a doubt. Sincerely, MC.
AvEry chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
Oh, this was a wonderful story. I absolutely loved it. _
Lidyah chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
The ending was just wow. Great story.
Yelizaveta chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
oh my god i love this.
Whispery chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
This story was extermaly sweet. I loved it, amazing story line and everything fit well. I'm a hopeless romantic deep down and it's good. It's a little late after you wrote it . But good job._
forms of tears chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
This was a great story and i really liked it _
alysia-moon chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
cool fic! loved the way u expressed the emotions..its slightly speedy for me but has very smooth writing. i hope to read more good fics from u kay? pls continue ur amazing works..
Ailenat chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
i love this story, and i love you for writing this story

its sweet and beautiful. makes me want a lover like that
PassionObsession chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
That was lovely.
r.mai chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
aw sweet. P thanks for the great read! *grins*
r.mai chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
i was wondering when the issue of troy's numerous past affairs would come into play ... and that they did ... i'm glad the issue was resolved fairly quickly ... i felt so bad for connor. _ okies, epilogue time!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »