Reviews for Beauty
Loucke chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
Wee! I'm officially addicted to this story. I can't wait until there's another update! Your description talent is AMAZING, I can actually see the town, the characters, the events. I really liked the little blurb at the end about Troy's past life. It really made him seem more... human... not like quite the sex god he is ;)

Thanks a lot!

Loucke
jules2206 chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
oh, its really good, i love it, please update soon. BYE!
jen chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
GREAT CHAPTER! i LOVED it!
Eggplant and Caviar chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
Awwh! This chapter is so sweet! I nearly cried. Kudos to you, you have a hold on your readers' emotions, and that's a rare thing.
Olushka chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
WoW Wow Wow Wow Wow!

This is Brilliant ! Really, Really it is! YouĂȘ writing is wonderful. characters are so unique & :)) nice . I love Troy. He is not as shallow as he wants to seem , and i think he cares deeply about Connor. And Connor - Connor is beatiful , inside and outside (you made sure of it) And i really hope that you'll make him happy with Troy! Please , write more
MizMalfoy chapter 4 . 4/5/2003
This is awesome! I love it! Please continue!
Eggplant and Caviar chapter 4 . 4/4/2003
I am in LOVE with this story! It's so sweet, yet it has plot (hard to find these days -.) and the writing is absolutely beautiful. I've fallen in love with Troy and Conner; they're such believable characters, each with their own hidden thoughts, feelings, lives. Keep on working on this story, it's gorgeous!
sky75rk chapter 4 . 4/4/2003
Too cruel to Connor but it certainly adds to the effect. I thought Troy didn't love Connor, so why is he doing this to him?
sky75rk chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
emotions are misty, i'm impressed! Troy really got what he wants...
Chorus Frogs chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
This is a great story.
Alle chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
That was a beautiful story, very well-written. Look foward to more of your stories.
VikingCellist chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
aw... thats so sweet (not the beating part.. the Connor/Troy part. you are a really good writer! are you going to do any more w/ this story?
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7