Reviews for All I Have Left
nothing123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
I added that to my favorite it was very nice. You should be so happy that you got a eight reviews! Sadly to say I have never gotten more then 6 but I am happy so you should be really happy that you have written 75 stories and probably gotten a lot of reviews for just one story so just be thankful.
Kittioto chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Wow, I reallly love this peice. And ya know what? I am SO sick of people saying that this is 'an old topic' or that 'it shouldn't have to rhyme'! I hate it when people do that! I think it's actually a CHALLENGE to get the stuff to rhyme... I mean if it doesn't rhyme, big whoop, you can smush a bunch of words that SEEM passionate together! Good for you! My goodness... what's wrong with people? At least this way it's an actual challenge. Oh yeah, if you like DBZ you can find three of my Piccolo poems under the name "Chestnut wind". I don't have my own account so Chessie is posting them for me. And keep up the good work!
kiyonekawaii chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
I like it the last line most.
futue galaxy chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Did you really feel this way? I've felt that way before, I hope your no depressed anymre.
sick and tired of this type of poetry chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Okay, I really have to say this because I am sick and tired of this type of poetry. It's lazy and it is not a piece of literature. It is such a used topic. I wish some of you poets would look at what you are writing. It is the same, and the rhymes ugh so great we know you can rhyme. So we know how you're feeling...who really cares. I've read good poetry, and this is not one of them.
Anisky chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
It's good, but ... the rhyming just took a lot away from it. I rhyme sometimes ... but if it's really depressing, then the rhyme really...well, makes it seem a lot less depressing, and it just doesn't hit people nearly as hard. I like it, though...
Darkling1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
SO the emotion behind it was real. I could see that much. but in all frankness, aside from the lst line (which was *lovely*) I didn't think much of the poem. It began a bit weakly.
Original Sin chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
*sob!* beautiful! Spectacular! Don't be depressed pwease!
Echo chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
That was really really sad. But it was written beautifully.

What I got from it was is that you can't rely on outside forces to make you happy all the time, only you can determine how you feel by how you accept what bad things and good things happen to you.

I hope you aren't as depressed as you were when you wrote your poem anymore.