Reviews for American Dreams
dvntes chapter 16 . 2/7/2009
ahh!

THIS WAS AMAZING!

From the very first chapter I was drawn in and couldn't stop reading!

You're a freakin inspiration! Lol :)

( I know I'm a few years late, but oh well).

Great job!
RazortotheRosary chapter 16 . 3/6/2004
OMG! I just spent my whole night reading this. I was completely sucked in right from the first few words...I sound like such a clay-mate LOL. Actually I never really was a big fan, but something about this fic kept me reading. You are a very talented writer! One of the best I've found on this site. Keep writing!
~God Bless
~*HeartandSoul*~
Plutonian Angel chapter 10 . 11/21/2003
Very kool story, i used to be a major Clay Aiken fan.
scribbling til dawn chapter 16 . 10/3/2003
i just wanted to tell you that i really enjoy reading all of your stories. what really amazed me in this one was that you knew everything- from Meredith's name to carmen's supposed crush. that really impressed me. keep up the awesome work!
The Diva chapter 16 . 8/5/2003
*sniff* It ended...that was so good :)
Lulu chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
How about en epilogue? There seemed to be some kinda loose ends still...pweeze?
lissie chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
You must be really smart thinking of a toe-toe-ly cool idea like this one, because you are making it so that it is still original , even though it is based on real people. Good work, dude!
EloiseMidget chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
*Smiles viciously* I KNEW there had to be a fic on Clay! I'm so thrilled! Yay!...the Rolling Stone mag is quite enchanting, isn't it? Clay all the way!
solitaireclay07 chapter 15 . 7/30/2003
Good. is working again. GREAT! I love this fic, and I love Clay. Wow, it makes so much sense. Must finish, must. But I don't want to hear the results again...*starts crying*
murmur17 chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
you know i'm not that big of a fan of Clay.. but this is starting off cute.. i like it.. lol, maybe you'll make me like CLay! (oh, no! lol)

i added my story and i'd love for you to review it again (u read the first ch. already.. but 3 more are posted).. i know its nothing compared to ur masterpieces, but it's all me.. lol

mwah

Mur
Lucy chapter 13 . 7/29/2003
I used to be confused as to what Mack the Knife meant too! But then my mum explained it...its about a gangster. If you listen to the lyrics really closely you can understand...

From a tugboat down at the river

There's a cement bag just dropping down

That's cement there for the weight dear

It's a little weird but it makes sense hahaha. Update soon!
Bambi11 chapter 12 . 7/18/2003
Great story! It seems like you really "know" Clay! Have you ever met him? Update soon please!
solitaireclay07 chapter 12 . 7/16/2003
O...it's almost the end! It's gonna happen all over again. I STILL LOVE YA CLAY! Okay, great chapters! You must must must finish this...if you don't, well, I'll go insane. So, FINISH!
Trisha chapter 9 . 7/10/2003
There is only one thing about this that I don't find realistic: I thought Clay was a Christian? (Somebody please tell me, is he?) And only one thing that I don't like about it: whenever I read about Clay kissing someone, I want to weep because I'll never have a chance with someone as cute as him. Very nicely done!
Zuma chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
I love Clay...*sigh* Unfortunately, I'm younger than Carmen by a couple of years, and a Canadian. Dangit, why are all the cute famous guys from America and are at least 8 years older than me? Lord, bless me with a Clay Aiken from Canada! Anyways, I love this story. Adorable. And I don't like Carmen either. I actually only watched bits and pieces of American Idol, but hey, talk about chock full of info! I'd review some more, but don't have time. Keep going!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »