Reviews for A Good Day
NakedKing chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aw this one is super cute as well!
NotEnough chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
This is great, i mean...i'd rather you have the bloody sequal started already but the side story is still great.

I really like the end line. Hell, i really like it all, including the beginning. It's a very cool beginning i mean, not many beginnings start with someone about to end their life. Heh. Even though he doesn't...must stop rambling.

Well, i hope you start the sequal soon or write more side stories. :D.
LB chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
o! omigoodness! i'm even more enthralled. you must write more! it just wouldnt be fair to me or the other readers out there if you didnt continue. it's just not right and it would be down right cruel. okay, i'll come back and check later to see if you've added more. got to go. BYE-BYE! *smiles*
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I like this. I would've reviewed earlier, but was being a biznatch.
Karasu Tendo chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I like it. It's just... I don't know. Weird, but in a cool way. Like a moment caught in a snow globe, without the stupid snowman on the bottom. It's neat. _
Jane Tay chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
cool, this is really cool.

i've been waiting for this to come out.

it sounds good so far,i cant wait to read the next chapter.
Anti chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
..more accurate, but less likely to be used in casual conversation.

More!
trustAnti chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Dude. The first few lines were the coolest opening to a story that I've ever read, except for one book that outlined that he couldn't write, or see anything, and was probably dead and the recipient of the letter-book couldn't read anyway. Heh.

Yay for companion pieces! I like it quite a lot, though the narr-voice annoyed me. Silly thing, following his friends off bridges.

["No, of course not," he replies, laughing, "we're killing ourselves because something is going to happen soon, and we don't want to be around to see it."

"What's going to happen?" I ask, confused. "Is the world going to end?"

He shakes his head, and looks back down at the people below, "No, something evil is coming. A whole new era is about to begin."]

Gods, I love that. Unfortunately, the narr goes on to be all wide-eyed and "Yoou can see the foo-ture?", which is odd considering his earlier cool nonchalance over suicide. (Yes, yes, an act to delay his friend from jumping and comic relief. I do that too. It works.)

Maybe change 'clairvoyants' to 'psychics'? Clairvoyant is mre