Reviews for Apocalypse Now?
zap777 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Oh yeah, we're at war with all those countries, 3 years later? Idiot, go jump off a bridge.
JTF2-Commando chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Wow, you have managed to tell us all nothing new. Thank you for telling us all what you heard on CNN.

p.s That one reviewer is a real idiot. Drop a nuke, yeah, there's a brilliant solution.
brianhalo3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
To the dismay of some of your flames, it appears that certain events are shaping up. Surprise, Surprise, we are on the verge of chaos.

If the US government knew what it was doing they would pull out of Baghdad as soon as possible and let the Un take over (given the UN's stance against the war I think Arab countries immediately in the area, as well as the Iraqi people would be much more open to the UN rebuilding Iraq rather than DIck Cheney and his corporate goons)
Salvador Edlin chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
What you provide here is just speculation. As a matter of fact, anyone can tune into cable news channels and hear what so called "experts" are saying-it's just speculation, that's all. Whether one's for or against this war (which it's too late to do, anyway), you can't blame just one person or one nation, or one organization. Everyone's at fault.
HNMN Commander for the Right chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
You really are a fool. This is the second or third piece of yours I have read, and you are the most anti-american american (if you call yourself that) I have ever heard of. And how, may I ask, did you get the unique abilty to predict the future?

-hnmn

PS: Please read and review my story, its called 'Questions About War'. I love to get flames, and I'm sure that is what you'll leave. It is real short, under 300 words.
Christina TM chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
If we just dropped a nuke on Baghdad it would cover the whole situation. Not to mention they'd learn not to mess with us again.
Loganberry chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Apparently one member of the US govt (Asst sec'y of state, I think) has already speculated openly on a pre-emptive strike on Iran. God help us all if that happens.

I don't think Jordan's govt is in real danger, and I know little about Yemen, but Saudi is a different matter - I really think it's a powder keg there.
jk-89 chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Cool. Though it will be a lot worse than that for the Arabs.