Reviews for Family Values
Worma-Sir chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
You probably wont even see this, but what the heck. This story feels incomplete and that is so annoying because it's so damn sweet and perfect. I wished there was more, hoped for an update but then I saw "2003" and -.-
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OMG, brothercest is my biggest guilty pleasure. And this story made me feel both guilt and pleasure. :)
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It's so twisted, but I just love this!~
Sadiiztic chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
oh mai god D: godliness

all hail -bows-

LOVE IT a lot i hope you update buh then again

leave it to the readers to imagine the rest tee hee

-flies-
Ridonkulous chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
ohwoah D:
Emanuel J. Levictus chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Heh heh nice story. I like the way you set up the characters.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
oh whoa.
Death'sBestFriend chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
-blink- wow i loved it will there be more chapters? i hope so and if there is please post them soon.
Bek chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
wow...just...wow...
ace-of-wands chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hehehe. That was awesome.
christhaunted chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
hm. interesting. incidentally exactly how old is the little boy? cause it could be different if he was like 10 than if he was like 12 or 13. but ive never really had a problem with the whole brother/brother thing or cousin/cousin. i just think that if its what they want, then...yeah. your writing style is great. so much better than mine. anyhoo keep it up! im so gonna read more of your stuff.

peace and love, bran
Severen chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
So juicy. makes my head spin. . you should write more stoires on this.
Gray Wings chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aww! Now THAT was adorable! _ I don't know whats wrong with brother/brother, really. If they like each other, than whats the bad thing?Whatever. I just wanted to say - great fiv (and why did you stop?)!
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
My Gods. That was...interesting. It was well written, which is always a good thing. Uhmm...I liked it, but at the same time, it was kinda iffy, because of the whole "ten year old and older brother" thing, which I'll probably have to get used too, I mean, in one months my brother is going to be 10!
dyers-eve chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I must be weird but ah well, loved it all, update soon x
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »