Reviews for Family Values
cariluv chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Very nice. Um, sorry, I'm broke. Don't take this the wrong way, but are you really serious? Just wondering.
Samwise R chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
this story is by far the best i've read in this catigory(sorry but i can't spell) and i've read alot of up the good work
Shawnny chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
You must continue this! Or make it into a seriesish thing, its good. PLEASE? Or I'll send you repetitive emails asking for it! Well, _ no I won't, I'm too lazy.
Posed to Death chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
"I have to say...not bad, not bad at all. For some constructive criticism...you could have gone into a little more depth, made it more angsty. If you ever do another chap to this...I am so there!"
x
_ NO! DON'T GIVE IN TO THE ANGST SIDE!
x
I get this. It was MEANT to be this way.
x
Besides - everewhere you turn, it's either angst, poetry, or sap.
Shudder with me! -SHUDDER-
yabureta tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
That...is...so...sweet! Fluff attack...lol. And you're SERIOUSLY only 15! Holy crap. I know 20-year-olds who can't write like this.
maniac chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
O_O Awesome.
One Crazy Girl From the Moon chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
WOW! Your going to keep writing, right?(o.O) I really like it! And I like your style of writing as well. I'm totaly pulled in! You know how to hook people!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! You CAN'T STOP THERE!o-o *crying* O There IS MORE right? o_o Right? Isn't there? Ah! *more cring*...don't pay attention to me I'm in a strange mood today...no...actually I'm like this every day...D UPDATE!
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I liked that. In the good, nice reader way.
Dillon
this and that 2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
its almost been a year! are you ever updating! this is a really good story!
dragonboy3611 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
This made me so fuckin horny. You really need to continue...get more into it. I liked that bath time review idea. I LOVED THIS.
Sincest chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
wow this was fantastic! keep it going!
this and that chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
i did enjoy your story! i feel that you should continue!

maby have the mum go out and have chris babysit ant and things get interesting at bath time?

keep it in mind!
THE MAN FROM MARS chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
OKAY! BUT WHO OLD WAS THE OLD BROTHER?
outruntheavalanche chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I remember reading this a while ago, and despite the fact it's got incest in it, I thought it was really sweet and squeeful :)
SMBug chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Very well written.I agree that you should go into more dept and make it more drama not to dramatic tho or maybe its just perfect as it is.I wouldnt know im not a writer but definitely a reader so maybe that might mean something. But anyway great job on the story not too ametuer not too experienced(hope that comes off as a compliment!)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »