Reviews for Cause and Effect
Crossing the Rubicon chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
It's great. I love things that cycle.
Yume Megami chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
*sighs* I like it when the last line of one poem begins the next line. Though, all the lines are the same "*something* is *something*" maybe using some verbs to lively it up.
(ex. "War feeds Death") 'is' just seems a tad too plain.
I like that last line...It's like my marching show for this year in band, "O", it doesn't stop, it just keeps rotating...
*sighs*
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Oh that one I think is just suttle enough to make it wonderfully deep...
KiSSmeImALice chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Nicely done. Oh, and thanx for reviewing the second chapter of Luke. I'm almost done with Chapter 3! Yay, I'm moving along pretty quick (hopefully). When I finish this story, I'm going to try to write a comedy, hopefully ppl will like it. Well, I've said too much about myself already.

You write really well. I really enjoy your poems. They have so many emotions that aren't stated directly, but it's obvious it's there (man I hope I said that right! I hope that made sense to you.)Oh yeah, and I thought you were a guy, sorry, I made that mistake. And I am a girl too. Well, yeah, I know that was kind of random, but back to what I was saying about your writing.

I hope you make a story as well. I think you would be good at it (I mean making the idea and writing them down when I say that because you are soo good at your poems). Well, I'm making this to long. I better stop here.

Keep writing!

Alice "The Kid" Fisher
Asarielle chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
HUH? That majorly got me confused. Hate is love? Aren't they opposites? Of course... if you love someone than you act like you hate them for the longest time... is that what you mean? Oh well. Pain is hope? Maybe hope for dying... wait... huh?