Reviews for The Spider's Web
Your Execution chapter 18 . 9/9/2009
Id really really love it if you updated xD i like this story too much to just abandon it.
Dead Deactivated chapter 18 . 9/4/2009
this story is deciouso
bakagirl123 chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
update soon please
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 18 . 8/3/2009
It seems that you haven't updated in years. I really love your story and I would absolutly love it if you updated. Please! I want to know the Game Masters name.
HelgaBertoni chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
Love the story so far!Its kinda confusing but in a good way, it really keeps me interested!Anyway keep up the good work and update soon cause its been a while since you have!hehe
flawedxuni chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
This story is truly amazing! I'm serious - I can be pretty opinionated, but I can truthfully say that you have a natural talent. Please continue on with this!

-eVil uNicorns-
LunaMasks chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Please update your story! It's awesome!
flawedxu chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
Why haven't you updated in years! Are you dead? Please tell me you're at least still alive. lol. I'm just kidding, well sort of. I hope you're alive in all, I just mean about the dead thing. Are you ever going to update though? or have you just given up? I so hope not, this story is Amazing! And I'm not just saying that. It pulls you in to where you're too interested; intrigued to even stop. And the whole concept, and the questions that you want answers of are just mind boggling. And it sucks that I may never know who exactly this Game Master guy is, and if he's the 'stalker' that Val mentioned, and what exactly happened to Sydney, and what will happen in the end. Oh, man I knew I shouldn't have gotten into this story. I just started reading it earlier, spent all day reading it as well. At first I was reluctant to even start since you haven't updated in so long... but I thought why not? And now I'm obsessed with wanting to know what's going to happen! heh, this sucks. Anyway, I'm rambling, just please please don't give up on this. This story is truly great.

-tawnymarie
euroweasley chapter 18 . 12/13/2008
This is my favorite story on fictionpress; is there still hope that it will be finished anytime soon? pretty please?
Big Fan chapter 18 . 12/12/2008
Please please please continue this story! Hopefully you have not forgotten about it since it has been a while since the last update.. but you MUST continue I've been reading since 2003!
Layla the fiend chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
XD I love the muffled cursing. I'm seriously laughing out loud over here.
mistariapotter chapter 18 . 9/13/2008
TOTALLY AWESOME FIC!
ghepardo chapter 18 . 7/8/2008
Awesome story!
Bellaria chapter 18 . 5/10/2008
this is very interesting, i like it, i hope one day you'll fancy to take it up again as it is a really good story.

well done.

da boch

Bellaria
Pione chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
It's been years since I last read your story, and I still love it. :) Please continue this! :)
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »