Reviews for The Spider's Web
FlutterByFudge chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
WOW! I luv it please write more. I really like it specially the whole Virtual reality game theme very creative. Very good cliff hangers too:)
SillySally chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
HEY! i love your story! PLZ update soon... im waiting in suspense!:)
aoao chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
ha! good one! making sydney the hostage, for some reason i didn't expect that at all. gosh, i can be so dense sometimes...whoa, this guy sounds mysteriously intriguing in a way. definitely mysterious. so how does he know sydney and she not know him? met somewhere? did he randomly just pick her out of many others and have an obsession or somethin? i hafta know! this could be such a cute love/hate romance man! it would be awesome if they both did fall in love by the end of the story. the guy seems to be more than what he seems. he could turn out to be a very hotshot of a character, one that could truly have meaning and stick out, you know. sydney makes an excellent heroine, very temperamental in a way yet not too easily psyched like normal girls, especially going crazy like Val just cuz the guy is hot and stuff. this story could turn out really exciting. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLZ!
aoao chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
ah, talk about suspense. gosh, The Spider's Web summary when i was cruising through some stories sounded really interesting and intriguing and such. i just had to read this! it's kewl how only a couple of sentences could already capture my attention so i said, why not? and read your story. the line "I will be waiting for you, Sydney" gave me the hibbity jibbities, talk about shivers and all. the guy sounds like a sydney-stalker or somethin, kinda funny yet scary in a way. keep up the good work!
pigsfly chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
this is cool
xue rui chi chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
this is good. Please keep writing! I've never seen an idea quite like this before. It's pretty original, and well-written, too.
chocobizkit chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
great story! make it a love/hate romance~ i'm really excited to see how you will write it, coz from your story plot, i know that this is gonna be a interesting twist from other cliche love/hate stories. please post soon!
Mitchelmoo chapter 2 . 4/7/2003
I love your story! It's so orriginal compared to most of the cliche themes and ideas that most writers choose to use. Please write as soon as possible. I only use this site when I'm really bored, and things have gotten really quiet around my house. I'm desperate!

Your doing great,

IX
erebel chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Mwe! I luv it! There's gonna be pyromaniacs, aren't there? YAY! .

~Laika
jacket and jeans chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
hey, nice one. that was pretty intriguing. update soon!
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53