Reviews for Uncooperation
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I think hate is such a crazy state of mind; its really in a leauge of its own. With love you love, but there are so many different forms of hate; you can love to hate somone or hate to love them. I think that you can't love unless part of you also hates.

Juliet.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Hmm, I like the idea, but I'm not sure of some of the wording you used. The rhyme seems a little forced in spots.
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
a nice poem but it could have been worded better. other than that i thought it was good.
Sarana chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
I really liked this. It flowed very well, and I think everyone can relate to it. Love and hate are complete opposites, and yet they are so close. This poem captures that feeling very well.
nekosuke chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
waah i really like this poem, it's well written and i love the whole thin line of hate and love!
Euphemism chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Not too wordy at all! Actually, I really love this poem, because it captures the feeling just right. I can relate to it too. Nice work! ::golf clap::
OptimisticRomantic chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
That was a really good poem. I hope to get that good soon. I liked how it flowed. I liked what it was about. The thin line between hate and love. What is it. Not friendship not lovers not enemies just kinda there right? I really liked great job.

Sandra