Reviews for How to write an Argumentative War Essay AWE!
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
hi !

lili brik chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
lol! this reminds me well of the pathetic pieces i used to write/review not many years ago...
HNMN Commander for the Right chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
I may or may not be one of the people you are talking about (on the pro-war side) but I still thought both were rather funny.

-hnmn
serasivad chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
You asked me if I knew anything about the details of how Medicare is run and I asked around and came up with these two:

I hope they're at least somewhat helpful. I've never done a paper on that (subject matter is too intimidating) but I wish you the best of luck and hope you post it when your done. I'd love to read it.

BTW...this essay was shockingly true. And funny! That's always a plus...
Calvin Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Hey, its pretty funny and closer to the truth then I'd like to admit. This is Dave Barry level humor and I love it! Keep it up. Thanks for reviewing my essay, I enjoy all reviews regardless of viewpoint, as long as they use facts. Thanks again.
Tiefling chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Lol! That is so true! Very well put.
Nicole Lauren chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Lol, now this is simply hilarious! I constantly am reading people's opinions and rants about the war and this just puts everything in a humorous perspective. I honestly am neutral when it comes to all of this and it is pieces like this that make me so. I can see that both sides have their loop-holes and ironies. Wonderful, lol.
broken wings241 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
LOL... ROFTL. Dude, I am following your formula. This is hilarious. This is my anit-war essay in two words: BUSH SUCKS! Thankyou and good night, i'll get off my soapbox now.

LOL
Xandra The Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
hey! this is very funny! But's it's also true.

(putting on German accent and a pair of groucho marks glasses) HUmour equals truth and truth equals humour, therefore making super humour, causing laughter.

(takes off glasses and accent.) It is so true! What can i say, fair, really good observations and really cool writing. Thanks for reviewing me.

GloomRaven - Xandra the Blue
Vuelo chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Haha Tha'ts great. I just left a reveiw a second ago, but uhm... i dont know if it worked, so i'm gonna leave another one. I'm sorry you've read too many American Dream things. maybe you ought to stop reading essays called 'the american dream'. Just a thought. ;) Oh, and i didn't choose to write about the american dream, it was assigned. And... i know that the american dream is not really there like it says it in the essay. I guess i'm speaking from a very idealistic person's point of veiw. But still, thanx for the review. Keep writin.

-Courtney
liquidcrystal chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
hehe! this was actually helpful, in a twisted, sardonic, witty kind of way... and i mean that. :) i myself am anti-war, but at least i know what to spout if i ever wind up on the pro-war side of a required debate for class.

i like the way you write. keep it up!
person chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
haha! but isn't it so true? ppl r running around on tis site doing that
book-lover freak chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
This is really funny. I want to show my laughs on this review, but it's too many.

HA!
Loganberry chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Ulp. You got me bang to rights, guv'nor... ;) Cheers, I could do with a laugh right now.