Reviews for the day sugar rose committed suicide
kaika switched chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Nice piece of work. Keep writing.
tarnished oversoul chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I really loved this, but in the way when you something is brilliant but cannot on your own fully appreciate it. So you oughta explain- post a little after note or something.

I feel all demanding, sorry.

TO
Amaris chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
This is crazy...I know I've reviewed this one more than once already. I don't knkow why it's not letting me post... Good work though.
sweetspontaneous chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
oh, that's good. the title and the summary caught my eye. really lovely, but not in the sense of pretty or nice- like burning your hand, maybe.
Mike chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
More than your other poems, I like the rhythm of this one. It is very solemn (now tell me you intended it to be this way).

I also like how you tie this in with life, as opposed to a purely abstract work.

Bravo!
Obake-Kun chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Saddish-ness.

What do I have to tell you? Envy and jealousy(which are not neccessarily bad things).

Stanzas one through three were good stuff. It was sad, but it had its pretty image parts. Me likes very much.
Paradoxical Goddess chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
I personally liked the beginning part best, though the "like my halo. like time and history" stanza just kicked butt (close second)
ShinigamiForever chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
I'll tell you, embarrassingly enough, that I thought sugar was the name of the girl, she rose and committed suicide. I'm wrong, of course. *laughs* But I love the last stanza surely more than can be allowed. Wonderful.
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Damn, this si good. I really liked the stanzas, I loved the imigary it painted..just wonderful
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
"paris is a ghost town and

we are all pale

sickly little angels playing

in yesterday's

graveyard."

Oh dear, but I am in love with that stanza. It's so striking and chilling and beautiful. And I'm always a sucker for poems that mention Sylvia Plath _ The last stanza is tragic. But who is sugar rose?...

Keep writing! Peace
rose of dresden chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
[grr, stupid thing won't let me log on, i hate !]

Anyway, I love this! Ah, you have no idea! This history! [dies]. Jefferson and Virginia and everything, one of my favorite of yours. Love the "sugar rose" theme. It's so poignant, melancholy, but perfect. wow, this is great!