Reviews for My Cat
DELETEMEPLEASEANDTHANKYOU chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
short and to the point, i like it. keep the good stuff going
Jesse Cote chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
It so cheery that the death at the end is nothing. Love the poem. Love that it's short, easy to understand and read. Also something something.. blah blah.
Fav quote: "He'd jump on the stove, light up his fluff."
Coté
Genius-Ben chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Hehehee, poor Fluffy... okay Flap whatever... I have always enjoyed writing stories where people get run over by large automobiles... especially garbage trucks... I think this may be another proof of my psychologically unstable mind.
Bravo.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Hey, I was just browsing FictionPress (I don't come here as often as I should) and I was trying to recollect some authors whose stuff I liked to read on and I remembered your name (I've read all your Movies By the Wrong People stories... which you should update btw!) and I read this...
Lol, it's funny. Horrendously sadistic, and probably scarring to anyone whose lost a cat before, but it has added to my curiosity about the pleasure people derive from talking about dead cats. I mean, what is it about snuffing felines that's just so goddamn funny?
I recall this book that I always liked to read growing up, that was always in my attic, called 101 Things to Do With a Dead Cat. I didn't even get it because I was like 8, but I thought it was funny. I even have a cat now and I still find some jokes funny.
Haha, it's just so strange. You can try to make as many puns as desperately as you can, but for many people it was still funnier when Felix bought the farm...
Yui chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
LOL! That's one of the most disgustingly humorous thing's that I've ever read.
SamanthaDB chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I love it! It's hilarious, and it actually (gasp) RHYMES! Wow!

Seriously, I do like it. But there is one problem, and that is that the first two lines don't rhyme. "Flap" and "that" don't rhyme, so it sort of throws me off. If you changed the name of the cat to Flat, or changed the wording of the second line, the whole thing would be flawlessly funny. As it is, it's pretty darn good!

-Samantha

PS updated quite a few of my stories, including The Quest Assistant through chapter six, if you're interested.
hauntedshryne chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Ack! it's death...but it's funny death...

Good Job

_

Candis

(P.S. Maybe you could review some of my stuff?)
Rayearth Hino chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
O.K. That was wierd. I think you are a very good writer. Please keep writing.
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Woah! That poor cat! Wouldn't call it funny, but never mind. Just a poem *g*
Dane Martin chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Simple, light-hearted, predictable, but lots of fun. Nice. Still, I can't help but feel that this had much more potential, mainly when it comes to the awful rhymes. Still enjoyable, but not in that literary-pleasing kind of way. But no one asked it to be.
restless-wandering chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
AAHAHAHAHAHA! that was funny, but in a kind of sadistic kitty killing kind of way... :( poor kitty. Ack! now I'm confused... am I sad cuz the cat died, or amused because of the nice flow of the poem and rhymes?

ANYWAYS! good job... :)