Reviews for Blood Bound
Black Firelight chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
i like it so far...
simple-teen chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
Wow, this is really good! Are we going to find out who the werewolf is soon? Or shall he remain a mystery? Anyway, update soon please!
Lou Xavier chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
Louisa here... if you don't write more to this story soon, I will hurt you, lol. Kidding. But no, seriously, I forgot how much I loved this story when I read it in class. You MUST write more soon. If you don't get any more before school starts, you should write during school or something. And now, I just got the sudden urge to rewrite (to make better and plus I lost the first half, damnit) of my vampire story. You remmber which one that is, right? Anyway... I'm going to do that now... You are like the best writer ever... Love you! ~Louisa
Lou Xavier chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Hello Megs... Louisa here... I dunno if you'll get this... since this story was updated like in April or something... Anywho... I know you are probably going to shoot me, but I promise that I will get back to re-reading this. I haven't read it since Bailey's class sophomore year. Bad me! *Beat self* Anyway... so this is my new penname or what not... BrodieSmiles... okay, so I'm going to add this story to my favorites and remind myself to read it, and then well, yeah... anywho... luv ya gurl!
~BrodieSmiles (a.k.a. Louisa)
Pretty Barn Owl chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Ch.1 - "The person had familiar long blonde hair and skin as pale as the moonlight."
WONderful description!
"...bringing her palm up and smashing it into his nose."
Nice...
Ch.2 - "...or I’d be a werewolf’s main entrée."
heehee. Very nicely put! -
"They always taste raunchy!"
ew! eww! ew! lol
"To a vampire, it had homeliness to it that very few could learn to appreciate."
I suggest making it "it had a homeliness to it". I think it would sound better that way. Your call.
"Each step creaked as they stepped on it, creating a symphony on its own."
That's gorgeous. Great job!
"She spotted a box of Cheezits next to the easel her mother was working at and grabbed it, digging in to the delicious calories."
lol. Amen to that.
"All vampires had golden pupils during the night of the full moon, just as all werewolves’ were red."
That is an ingenius(sp?) idea, girl!
-Oy, the description of that painting just makes me want to die! I WANT it!-
"'Oh, don’t worry, they have great potential,' her mother stated reassuringly."
Ouch. Oh, ouch. -
"Accident my foot! An accident involves a car, Jo, not a knife."
*laughs her head off*
Ch.3 - AH! As what? No... I'm not held over! (if that makes any sense..) *dying for more* I've returned to actually using this site, so now I'll be more faithful about reading!
One suggestion. The little bit right after she wakes up doesn't really make sense to me. Could you make it a little longer and do something with the mind-link dealio? Just enough that I'm not utterly lost.
And just in case you didn't figure it out yet, I think you're a literary genius!
Victoria Wolf chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Hi. It's 1:00 in the morning here or I would stick around and chat. Got to go. Thanks for updateing!
Kendra chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Hey Megan! This is Kendra. I checked out Blood Bound, and all I can say is: ADD MORE! I really like it, and I really want to know what happens.
evm chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
*looks at previous review and facefaults*
Okay, Niave little eith-grader alert! I can't believe you even bothered to review one of my fics after that review( by the way, millions of hugs for you!). Vampires? Werewolves? Origional? Gah!
Nothing against your fic, even with my newfound knowledge, I still love your fic! So well written!
In between your SATs I hope you find time for the writing process, because, I will be more than happy to review again! You don't even have to put a side note in revies. The fic is still on my favs. list, and I still moniter, and, yes, as sad as it may seem, re-read it.
Thankyou so much for reviewing Cat and Turtle. Wasn't expecting THAT! That fic is truly twisted and a very good example of bad writing, so I'm amazed you even left a review. I really do need to take some things off, they're starting to embarass me.
So, keep writing as sson as you can!
Victoria Wolf chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Are You Gouing To Write More? Pleasse
wacka dkid chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
your story rocks! oo.. dark and mysterious wolfie... HOTTIE! _. hope you update, if you want to talk im or email me.

-krissa
evm chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Write more, write more! I love it! A feud between werewolves and vampires, it's so origional!Good job! you've GOT to post more!I need to know about the mysterious werewolf guy!Please post! I'll give you a really long review if you do!

-Amberose

I'm sticking this on my favorites list!
darkshadowwolf chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Cool story. Hope you write more soon. And if you like vampires and werewolves you should cjeck out some of my stories.

DarkShadowwolf
Blazing-moon chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I really, sincerely like this one :) Your writing is refreshing,as well as the plot of this story. Keep it up, I'd love to see more!

-Blaze
Pretty Barn Owl chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
You know I loved it! I already reviewed it once online...plus about ten times in person, so...yeah! It's cool and I want another chapter so I can read and review something I haven't already read twice! -
LittleCinderGirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
hey, it's louisa...i haven't actually read it yet, (i actually read some in class) but i m gonna re-read it and review later, but i just thought I'd tell you that I think it's great that you put this up! I loved this story (what I read of it) and I'm putting my vampire story up too, as soon as I get it typed. Anywho... love ya lots!

~LittleCinderGirl(aka Louisa)