Reviews for Pandora's Box
Thyme chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Clever and intoxicating! I can only say that it is too short. I'm a little confused about the end, but because this is the prolouge, I'm sure I'll figure it out.
deadcats anonymous chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
sounds cool. write more soon. Or else.
midzen chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
This is a very good prologue, and a very good first story to the "thriller" section. Keep writing!
Jaig chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Dark. I'm still wondering exactly what evil rat thing that was...

I just don't get what it meant...

But it was good.
Loganberry chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
A belated welcome from me to this new category... and what a pleasure it is to see something of this quality open the gates. If the rest of the story lives up to its prologue, it's going to be one to remember.
mistaken identity chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
oh my goodness, you write like a genius! I can't wait to read more. It sounds interesting.

Christine
James Rain chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
this is really good. I know there's more, and it better come fast. It must be nice being the only stiry in this section so far. It will be easy to find, anyway. Well, good start, very well written, and I say goodbye.
Teratoma chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Whoa. This seems like it's going to be very cool! - The way you have with words is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!

-pH
TpSc chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Ah, I just had to leave a review here too. The first of its genre, and a mighty good one as well! ;-)

You're an amazing writer, and now, promise me two things-keep this up, and also write a sequel to your LOTR-story! ;-)

Hugs;

Tangelian
Antiope chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
This was very well written with great imagery and word usage. You did very well without dialogue, and you kept my attention throughout the prologue. I can't wait for the next chapter, and take care.
prepare4trouble chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
That is really cool. I had to read it a few times to get what it was about, but it is really great. You should write more.
Forgotten Boy chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Wow. Great start.

Sounds sort of old school Steven King-like.
crossed Ts chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
it's really good! keeps the reader's interest. very good.
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
This was so much better than some stuff on this site. I'm very picky about what I read and I only like a few stories on FictionPress. This just happens to be a story I will say is off to a very great start. I am loving this. The only thing I would ask is will there be some dialog in the next chapter? I hope your next post to this story is as good as this one was.
Taylor chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Wow, when I clicked the new catergory This was the first story on. I'm amazed!

Great work, do more stories like this!