Reviews for For Cassie
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
This is very good, very poignant, very emotional. You're writing to Cassie, but for the most part we either feel like we are you, because you let us inside your head so well and invitingly, or we feel as if we are her, and for the first time reading this letter that you wrote for us, to us, all because you write and express your feelings so candidly. Although when you mention that Colleen girl then we realize we're on the outside looking in, we're the "C" in an "A-B" conversation. I really liked this. It made me think of my ex-girlfriend kinda, who has become my muse, and the reason I feel I'll never manage to write a happy ending again. But yeah, good job on this.
wilderness chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
omg! that was so powerful and just full of emotion. i couldnt take my eyes off the screen! its really sad but really inspiring! you are such an amazing writer, and i loved the way you wrote it! i loved how you said her name, cassie, and how you described everything. that was totally incredible! best thing iv ever read!
yay!
lani
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
So bittersweet. And unorthodox. Life isn't a fairy tale, is it? Yet you still smile at this letter.
Ky'atia chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That was beautiful.
I wrote a letter to someone last year and never showed it to anyone.. I think I might actually do it now.
Thank you.
Your story impacted me greatly.
Enchanted By You chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I think that this, what you have written, is amazing. I once felt that way about a boy, or something close to it. I still think of him and I still hurt but I could never write it down after we went our own ways. So I congradulate your ability to do so. I haven't the strength to do it and I wonder at the strength you hold.
Your words are beautiful.
twistedpsyche chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Really beautiful. Emotional and very well written.
Hesperus chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Wow. That was poignant. I'm impressed - you just expressed everything that I wish that I could.

It's good to know that some people feel the way I do.

Thank you for sharing this with me, and everyone else on this site.
Frolic chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Man, I hate me right now.

See, here's the thing, I have this problem with not ever knowing what to say or to describe how I truly feel?

Therefore I suck at making any good reviews that actually leave an impact besides: "Wow, great job!" And it licks!

I can't seem to move on from that. And I don't wanna be some lame-ass and use and excuse like: "Words cannot describe how I feel- BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!" I guess, what I'm trying to say (in what I wish were in better words):

"Good job. I like this peice. I guess I could sort of connect with this in a the sense that you/your feelings remind me of someone I once knew and was close with."

*pouts*

I hate me. But yeah, as always, keep up with the great work.

frolic
cut2bleed chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Hmm... This is.. different.. didn't really fit into your category of angst.. Not really Crazywriter's style. This was a little soft. But I couldn't feel the full impact of emotions that I get from most of your writings..

Oh well, maybe my depression now has something to do with it.. Update your other stories damnit!